For our 29th season we are turning back the clock further than even before. CMS Historics is proud to announce we’ll be racing the truly mythical 1927 Delage 15 S8 in Assetto Corsa. It has twin superchargers on a high-revving straighteight that left the competition in the dust, winning all the 1927 championship races it entered. Even more impressive is the fact it was still able to grab wins even up to the mid 1930’s in the 1.5L Class. The car is lightweight, balanced in the corners and surprisingly fast on the straights. No wonder it had so much success. Just don’t expect too much (or anything at all!) from the brakes… So get those driving goggles and let’s go racing! Join us on Sunday nights at 9 pm Eastern US time for one hour races at 6 exciting tracks.
Assetto Corsa Historics
- If you haven’t already, please join the Champion Motorsports Discord Server.
- Car: Delage 15 S8, 1927 Grand Prix single seater.
- Car signup is open immediately to all CMS members
- Reserve your car now by posting on the #league-discussion channel.
- Qualifying sessions are 15 minutes long beginning at 8:45pm eastern US time on the night of each race.
- Races begin immediately following qualifying and a 2-minute delay.
- Pit stops are mandatory. You must stop for at least 1 liter of fuel (tire changes are optional).
- Server connection info, as well as download links for mod and add-on tracks are available in our #league-info channel on Discord.
- Admin team will post base setups for each race to ease preparation
Points will be awarded for race results as follows:
Final Championship points tally will compound the best 5 results.
Note: To be scored in a race, a driver must have completed at least 50% of total laps.
All our races run on the popular sim racing title, Assetto Corsa. Races always start at 9:00 PM Eastern and complete at 10:00 PM Eastern.
October 2, 2022 – Bremgarten
October 16, 2022 – Donington 38
November 6, 2022 – Feldbergring
November 20, 2022 – 30’s Indianapolis
December 4, 2022 – Monaco 66
December 18, 2022 – Battenburgring
Hope to see you on track soon!