For our 30th season, CMS Historics is proud to announce we’ll be racing the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione in Assetto Corsa. This car should need no introduction, a classic Ferrari 12 cylinders, front-engine thoroughbred featuring well above 400 HP. It had considerable success at Le Mans in the 70’s, winning the GT Class four years in a row.
Join us on Sunday nights this season for 6 championship races
1- January 15 Mugello
2- January 29 Dijon-Prenois 2016
3- February 12 Road Atlanta
4- February 26 Virginia International Raceway (VIR)
5- March 12 Suzuka
6- March 26 Le Mans ‘82
- All races to be 1 hour in length, beginning with a 15 minute qualifying session at 8:45 PM Eastern US time.
- Pitstop is mandatory – you must stop at least once for 1 liter of fuel minimum. Tire change is optional.
- Driver signup is open immediately, post your livery choice (car number) in the main discussion channel or send Patrice Cote (swordsman) a pm on discord.
Server Password is: loudandproud
CMS standard rules apply to Historics races. https://discord.com/channels/306221952652148737/645298908259418113
LINKS Tracks Pack contains 5 of the 6 tracks. The first race is a standard AC track. https://mega.nz/file/dZchGLQa#N3JpTWALeHhHi1Xdk77IltjhcLd8ehuMyO3VfSQz1X8 Car pack includes the base mod 365 GTB/4 by Pessio plus additional skins pack, good for 28 liveries in all. Note that the sound can be easily swapped in Content Manager if not to your liking. Patrice is personally using the 330P4 sound, but the 250 GTO sound could also be an option. https://mega.nz/file/4UlExJzA#ddCzmmQcMtRz772BmfZ42fa78htHTiZABITtAf_ARt0 Reminder : Cumulative practice session timing can be found on Live Racer https://cmsracing-com.liveracers.com/Live?server=CMS%20Historics%20-%2060%27%27s%20GT%20Challenge%20cmsracing.com
Assetto Corsa Historics
- If you haven’t already, please join the Champion Motorsports Discord Server.
- Car signup is open immediately to all CMS members
- Reserve your car now by posting on the #league-discussion channel.
- Qualifying sessions are 15 minutes long beginning at 8:45pm eastern US time on the night of each race.
- Races begin immediately following qualifying and a 2-minute delay.
- Pit stops are mandatory. You must stop for at least 1 liter of fuel (tire changes are optional).
- Server connection info, as well as download links for mod and add-on tracks are available in our #league-info channel on Discord.
- Admin team will post base setups for each race to ease preparation
Points will be awarded for race results as follows:
Final Championship points tally will compound the best 5 results.
Note: To be scored in a race, a driver must have completed at least 50% of total laps.