Champion Motorsports offers three new Dirt Rally 2.0 Championship Series!
Dirt Rally 2.0 Championship Series
Champion Motorsports hosts three exciting Rally Championships for DiRT Rally 2.0 from November 2020 to March 2021. We have a 4WD Championship featuring the Group B class, a FWD championship featuring the R2 class and an RWD Championship featuring the H2 class.
Joining us is easy! Simply make an application within Dirt Rally 2.0 Clubs at the following links after joining our Discord Server, visiting the “Dirt Rally 2.0 – Sign Up” channel to sign-up. You can join as many championships as you like.
We kindly ask the very skilled drivers to not choose the most performant car. Our championships are not about getting even the last bit out of every car/stage but about fun in the community. Self-made small race reports from the drivers after the events are very welcome! If your only aim is winning whatever it takes, you might be wrong here…
Get involved in our discussions, the latest Championship information and results, once you’re in the server!
Events are hosted beginning on Mondays for a total of 14 days rally time; to allow everyone to finish these long events with a maximum of 12 stages. After finishing an event we start the next event directly. The Rally Argentina will be run for three weeks due to Christmas time.
Location List and Schedule
- Round 1 – MON (02.11.2020 – 15.11.2020)
- Round 2 – NZE (16.11.2020 – 29.11.2020)
- Round 3 – SWE (30.11.2020 – 13.12.2020)
- Round 4 – ARG (14.12.2020 – 03.01.2021)
- Round 5 – FIN (04.01.2021 – 17.01.2021)
- Round 6 – GER (18.01.2021 – 31.01.2021)
- Round 7 – WAL (01.02.2021 – 14.02.2021)
- Round 8 – SPA (15.02.2021 – 28.02.2021)
- Round 9 – SCO (01.03.2021 – 14.03.2021)
- Round 10 – AUS (15.03.2021 – 28.03.2021)
Drivers score points for the championship within every event, according to the following table:
- We have a progressive rally weekend design; times of day and weather make sense.
- These are long endurance events; no more easy service stops every 2 stages so tire choice matters.
- Use the same car throughout the championship – choose wisely!
- Changing your car is allowed once and should be communicated via the Discord channel so that the admins are aware.