Champion Motorsports offers two new Dirt Rally 2.0 Championship Series! Now we have a 4WD Championship and a FWD Championship!
Dirt Rally 2.0 Championship Series
Champion Motorsports hosts two exciting Rally Championships for DiRT Rally 2.0 from October 2019 to March 2020. We have a 4WD Championship featuring the 2000s class and a FWD Championship featuring the R2 class.
Joining us is really easy! Simply make an application within Dirt Rally 2.0 Clubs at the following links after joining our Discord Server, visiting the “Dirt Rally 2.0 – Sign Up” channel to sign-up.
Get involved in our discussions, the latest Championship information and results, once you’re in the server!
Events are hosted beginning on Wednesdays for a total of 12 days rally time; to give everyone an opportunity to finish these long events with a maximum of 12 stages; after that we have a two-day-break and then start the next event directly.
Location List and Schedule
- Monaco (30.10. – 10.11.)
- Sweden (13.11. – 24.11.)
- Greece (27.11. – 08.12.)
- Poland (11.12. – 22.12.)
- Argentina (01.01. – 12.01.)
- Finland (15.01. – 26.01.)
- Germany (29.01. – 09.02.)
- Wales (12.02. – 23.02.)
- Spain (26.02. – 08.03.)
- Australia (11.03. – 22.03.)
Drivers score points for the championship within every event, according to the following table:
- We have a progressive rally weekend design; times of day and weather make sense.
- These are long endurance events; no more easy service stops every 2 stages so tire choice matters.
- Use the same car throughout the championship – choose wisely!
- Changing your car is allowed once and should be communicated via the Discord channel so that the admins are aware.