Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Essington (VOR Race) setup

Default Essington (VOR Race) setup

Just wanted to post the setup that Tim, Paul, and I ran with the other night at Essington for this coming Monday's VOR race in the Aussie V8 Mod. This seems to be a really good baseline setup that we may be able to work with each week ...
    Last edited by davidan; 01-03-2008 at 09:03 PM.

Kevin tested the new dedicated server tonight, and it was great, but discovered that while some guys were running in the 1:40 and higher range, Kevin, milt McCarty and someone else was running SERIOUSLY FAST LAP TIMES!!!

I jumped in and turned a personal best 1:36.9 and was more than 2 seconds slower than Kevin's best lap!! Holy crap!!! Milt jumped on and turned a 1:36.9 on his first lap out!

I told Keving I thought I was doing pretty good, and he said "Check your email and try this setup" so I'm attaching his setup here that he sent to me. Pretty nice of that guy...he was sharing it with a lot of guys!!

I'm not trying it out right now, instead I'm heading to bed, but wanted to post it here before I hit the sack.

Take care guys, and I'll see you tomorrow sometime!
    Tim Collier
    Can Am Racing

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-4790k @ 4Ghz | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Sounds good Tim, I will try it tomorrow night. I have a family christmas party thing to go to, so I probably wont be home until 9:30 or 10, but if you guys are around I will look for you ...

my personal motorsports blog