Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nascar

Default Nascar

Have you guys even been watching the races this year? I watched Daytona, and the first few -- then went to Texas, but have missed the last several. Just hasn't been holding my interest. I am glad Junior is doing well though!!!

my personal motorsports blog

I watched Daytona, and Talladega. I went to Bristol, and Kentucky Speedway for races. I am not watching as much as I used to though.

jrowland96 Guest

Nope, haven't really watched it much... when I do, it kind of puts me to sleep. lol I've been watching any roadracing that I can see (no Speed), F1, ALMS, and then Indy and Champcar.

I have found that I'm watching less NASCAR and more road racing!
    And I like it!!!

Have watched some races but get bored and go do something else part way through...

My NA$CAR interest has fallen to checking NA$CAR.CRAP the day after the race to see who won and what the points are...

Even the die-hard NA$CAR buddy of mine that I went to Dover with has stopped going to races and watching them...

Henry

jrowland96 Guest

Both of my fiance's brothers are big-time Nascar fans (hey, they're from boofoo Wisconsin, so Nascar and Packers seems to be global interests out in the sticks).

She was talking with her brother the other day, and he said he's falling asleep in races too... And he's the type that has Dale Jr. paraphenalia in lieu of "interior decorating".

I'm starting to think that Nascar popularity has crested and hit it's peak a year or two ago... It would be nice if ChampCar and IRL could get this reunification done for next season, and take advantage of that, and become a "premiere" series in the US again.

ROFL on the Dale Jr Decorating John!!! lol.

jrowland96 Guest

Seriously... Her other brother lives in boofoo Missouri, and him AND his wife are bigtime outdoorsy types (bowhunting for deer, elk, and bear... a regular Ted Nugent type). Their house is only decorated in Dale Jr. stuff, antlers, other taxidermied deer and bear parts, and camouflage! We're talking camouflage bedspreads, shower curtains, "deer antler chandeliers", and table lamps out of deer heads... They even have the rump of a whitetail mounted on the wall like some piece of "art". A "hunting lodge from hell"... It's a trip.... lol

My girlfriends is normal though!
    Last edited by jrowland96; 05-19-2006 at 02:56 PM.

ROFLMAO! I love it .............