Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CMS Website Going Forward Transition Friday September 6th - Must Read

Quote Originally Posted by Denis Turcotte View Post
    Je dois exprimer mon mécontentement d'aller à Discord. C'est peut-être juste que je suis un vieux fou (like Bob), mais je ne peux pas, aussi fort que j'ai essayé, comprendre Discord.
    http://mnrl-motorsports.freeforums.net/

Until you sort Discord, if you chose to do so, you can use the forums to keep up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    Burnout...both yours and David's I can certainly understand. I can barely keep up with my own life, and to do what he's been doing all these years takes real dedication. And eventually you reach your peak and head down the other side of the slope.

If I didn't understand burnout, I wouldn't have gone on hiatus. There is only so much you can do.
    Miss our Political discussions Chris
    2012 CMS North American and World Divison P1 Champion

Case-HAF922, Motherboard-ASUS-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING, Processor-I5-9600K, Ram-32GB GSKILL,DVD Burner-ASUS X 2, Power Supply-Corsair HX850, Wheel-T500-Ferrari F1 Rim, Monitor-LG 42" 4K, Video Card-EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a racing driver. I am not designed to come 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. I am designed to win.." Ayrton Senna

I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 16gigs of 1866 HyperX FURY on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running a used GTX970 4GD5T OC on an new AOC Q2963 21:9 screen... I'm doing way better! I even got myself a barely used G29! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...

Yeah, John. I will too.

I can't tell you, Gilles, how many times your posts brought me back from the wilderness where nothing worked anymore. But I knew you would have the cure.
    More often than that were the many times we talked it out on Teamspeak...when you walked me through things step-by-step. I thank you for every one of those nights, my friend.

Sign up with that MNRL forum. We NEED you to keep us...[me]...us...working. If you don't I'm screwed the first time run into a problem.
    Keep the posts going. Just in a new place.

http://mnrl-motorsports.freeforums.net [from Jason's post above]
    Last edited by Christopher Snow; 08-14-2019 at 03:46 AM.

One of the reasons, for me, that its been so great being part of this place is that I would never have, otherwise, stumbled across some great tunes. Often thanks to Tannat.
    I've added quite a few of them to my own collection, and I consider them essentials today.

I'm listening to one right now.

Geez, Louise...here's another BIG problem (at least for me). There are a lot of you guys who's NAMES I will lose track of simply because I often associate so many of you with your CMS "handle," and not your actual names.

I SUCK with names, and so I have to beg your forgiveness ahead of time, because I'm sure I WILL screw things up...as though I'd never met you. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't be offended if that happens (it will).
    I really only have one close "real world" friend in any case who I see face-to-face because he's here where I am. Having lost my brothers, he's the closest I've got.
    There are others, but I know them through other people, and it's always hard to know if they are friends or just acquiantances.

The rest of you--my friends--are guys I will probably never meet or shake hands with in this world. I lament that it is this way, but it is.

But don't doubt you are important to me. You are, and I thank you for befriending me.