Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CMS Website Going Forward Transition Friday September 6th - Must Read

Thumbs up CMS Website Going Forward Transition Friday September 6th - Must Read

Hello Everyone. We have published an article on the future of our website and community which everyone should review. You may read the information at

https://cmsracing2.com/going-forward/

you may also preview the new website (currently in BETA) at https://cmsracing2.com

There is an FAQ posted at the link above which should answer most of your questions. However if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback we may have missed please feel free to share those here in this thread so that we can make the move as smooth as possible.

It is important to note that as part of this transition for reasons stated in the article the CMS forums will be closing on Friday September 6th. So if you have anything as far as posts, messages, etc. that you wish to keep on the current forums you should make copies of those.

Thank you for your continued support, understanding and for racing at CMS!!!

See you all on the track.

David

my personal motorsports blog

I'll be sorry to see the forum go. I really don't like Discord, but I'll just learn to live with it and use it. I really like the new look website. Looks very good. Nice work.

CMS forever!
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

I'm with Scott, I don't mind Discord for chat and team forums but I'm old school and prefer Website forums, I find it much easier to get around in them then Discord and Discord is a pain in the a** on a smart phone
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    I'm with Scott, I don't mind Discord for chat and team forums but I'm old school and prefer Website forums, I find it much easier to get around in them then Discord and Discord is a pain in the a** on a smart phone
    Yeh ..what he said

I've never used my phone to view CMS and I never will. Even though I have a nice big phone, I just can never read sh*t on it! That goes for all sites, not CMS in particular.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

5. Default

Very professional work on the website, guys, well done, and thank you.

Like many here, not a fan of discord at all, it is a lot about capturing the last 10 minutes and little about telling the story of your relationship with the community, I have used less of other leagues in the past because don't feel compelled to navigating 20+ comments of those who had time for that today...

But racing here is a fun, classy and clean, will try, like everyone else.

I must voice my displeasure of going to Discord. It may just be that I'm an old fart but I can't ,as hard as I've tried, figure out Discord.

Hey Bob, Make sure you register on the new MNRL forum.

http://mnrl-motorsports.freeforums.net/
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Quote Originally Posted by oldnslo View Post
    I must voice my displeasure of going to Discord. It may just be that I'm an old fart but I can't ,as hard as I've tried, figure out Discord.
    Yeh ...what he said too....lol I hate it. It wont minimize correctly on my telemetry monitor so I can see both. And last time I tired it I could see all members talking but my voice was not working? It is set up correctly? Sure I'm just not doing something right. I'll try again. Also I do like the new web site. Just dont get the big draw to Discord?
    Racing From The Darkside!

Mark Ruggiero
    DiamondDog/Red Dwarf Racing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast