Thread: Need tester for new Assetto Corsa Track in developement

Default Need tester for new Assetto Corsa Track in developement

Hi guys,

I've been working on a new vintage track for AC and I was wondering if some of you would be interested in testing it.
    I'm looking for feedback on the track surface roughness.
    I'm aiming for a fairly bumpy track feel (it was a common complain of the pilots back in the days, you can even see some uneveness in many old pictures).
    I originally went a bit too far on the bump side, and toned it down substantially so I can still be driven by more recent cars. With old ones it won't feel too much, should I add back some?
    Drop me a PM to signal your interest or in a reply below if you prefer, I'll send you download link by PM (Note that this is strictly a private mod for the time being, it's not allowed to share).

I forgot to mention, the track is Mont-Tremblant (aka St.Jovite) in its early days configuration. The blind corner paradise!

Here's a video of the track in its current state (still a lot to do in eye candy department, but the look of the road, bridges, curbs and fence is "final"). However, even in that state, I'm 100% sure this is the most accurate version of the track and it's surroundings ever made.

If you want to compare to the real thing:

I'll pm you later tonight.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

PM sent