Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Race Recap - GT3 Series at Jose Carlos Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Steffey View Post
    Now for a purely selfish request, was there a highlight reel made? I really enjoy seeing myself lol.

Because of my technical issue on Lap 1, I had to exit the race and come back killing my replay of the race.

If ANYONE has the complete race replay, with the number of cars visible set high enough to meet or exceed the number of cars in the race, I would love to get a hold of it so I can make a race highlight video!
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift S

Normally I would... but for obvious reasons I don’t have from lap 27 onward.

3. Default

I hope nobody was affected by my T1 freeze at the apex. 2nd time this season my computer froze in a turn....

Not a great quali session for me.. but hopeful that the 3 or 4 spots that I could've picked up in quali would've been a non event in a longish race like this league runs... so I tuck in tight in T1 and my computer freezes and blank screen. I immediately turn left and hit the breaks, hearing the wall and then crash to desktop. I sincerely hope nobody was caught up in my mess.

Quote Originally Posted by keener22 View Post
    I hope nobody was affected by my T1 freeze at the apex. 2nd time this season my computer froze in a turn....

Not a great quali session for me.. but hopeful that the 3 or 4 spots that I could've picked up in quali would've been a non event in a longish race like this league runs... so I tuck in tight in T1 and my computer freezes and blank screen. I immediately turn left and hit the breaks, hearing the wall and then crash to desktop. I sincerely hope nobody was caught up in my mess.
    I'm sorry you had problems Jarrod, any idea what's causing them?

And your consideration for others in that situation is most appreciated. Really hope you get the problems straightened out and make the next race.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift S

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by keener22 View Post

I was having a recurrent issue which I could not explain, my screen twitched at the same time I was losing my force feedback, then I asked my daughter and she goes "are you sure your computer is not trying to go into sleep mode?"........... so I made a few changes to prevent notifications or the computer going into sleep mode and problem solved. You might want to start there!!