Thread: 1954 Endurance Sports Cars & Tracks

1. Default 1954 Endurance Sports Cars & Tracks

Flew in under the radar.

Pages 6 onward get really interesting.
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.p...d-cobra.57134/

He is the same modder who created Bathurst, Longford, and the 1967 Le Mans tracks.

This is a great pack of cars. I spent some time with it, maybe week and a half or so ago.
    Loaded up with 45 AI at Riverside, had a lot of fun tossing the cars around. At times (with the right grid of cars) the AI was even ok to run with.

These are not for the faint of heart, and/or for those that spend all their time in modern cars. If you require a planted, stable car, forget about it
    They are challenging (to the point of frustration at times).
    The brake fade will catch you out, and it's glorious!

The mid range cars are probably the easiest for simply dipping a toe in.

Waiting anxiously for the Nords, because me and this pack of cars have a date on release day

I haven't tried them, but he also did this set as well.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1213554944