Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champion World Division Returns!!! International Racing at CMS!!!

Default Champion World Division Returns!!! International Racing at CMS!!!

I am very excited to announce after it being long overdue that we are returning the Champion World Division to Action!!!! Alex Skinner is joining CMS to help run and facilitate an amazing World Championship Based off British GT3/GT4 Championships using Raceroom Experience! Much more info coming soon, but mark your Saturdays for these races. They will be in prime time UK time and in the mid to late morning USA times on Saturdays.

my personal motorsports blog

This is a different platform than iracing? Anyone can join?

ths is is RaceRoom Experience and Anyone can join. http://game.raceroom.com/. You can get the Base Game and Free content similar to iRacing for no charge. However add on tracks and cars have a small fee. Much less expensive then iRacing and really pretty immersive. It's worth looking at.

my personal motorsports blog

Race Room Experience is one of my favorite sim's..... always wonder why its not run in place of rf2 ?? ...oh hope I didn't start anything But anyway This would be cool but weekends are even tougher than weekdays for me to race. But maybe i can get in a few.

Sounds good! Involves me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taner View Post
    Sounds good! Involves me.
    R3E is well known in Turkish sim racing circles, so bring along some friends will you.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Addison View Post
    Race Room Experience is one of my favorite sim's..... always wonder why its not run in place of rf2 ?? ...oh hope I didn't start anything But anyway This would be cool but weekends are even tougher than weekdays for me to race. But maybe i can get in a few.
    You're welcome to hop in whenever my friend
    Alex Skinner
    Chaos Engineering Team Owner (2014-Present)
    Freelance Broadcaster (2016-Present)

"If you want to grant your own wish, then you should clear your own path to it"

As ex-WD admin I love to see an EU time based series back here at CMS! I hope can find the time to join at least some of the races.
    Last edited by wheeler; 07-11-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    Steen Nielsen (aka. wheeler)

Tom Walkinshaw: "When black goes to green, you are in troubles..."

Congratulations on resurrecting the World Division!!
    Looks like you have a great series planned.
    Going be interesting to follow and see how well Raceroom does here.
    Unfortunately my weekends are reserved for outdoor activities be it work or play so my participation will probably only come in the case of foul weather
    Best of luck to all involved in the series.

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

So................another sim I have to buy ? I just got through getting the rF2 and the GT3 packages. Wish someone would run some rF sims. Low cost, user friendly, and easy on the lower end equipment. But again, I guess it's my choice to what I want to run .