Thread: A Question for the PoR Team

Default A Question for the PoR Team

Hello Guys

You may have noticed here on the CMS forums we now have a dedicated section for our various eSports teams. Which of course are all of our community made teams which compete in championships. For years I have had this PoR group homed in the Rally Section of CMS. Would you all prefer to stay here or have this forum area moved to the new esports section? after all I wanted to ask because you guys are actually our original and longest running esports Team!

I love seeing this team and effort continue to go -- year after year!!! Kudos!

By the way there is no right or wrong answer here. I just wanted to ask if you'd prefer to leave forum in this same area or move it to the new heading. So feedback appreciated.

David

my personal motorsports blog

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    Hello Guys

You may have noticed here on the CMS forums we now have a dedicated section for our various eSports teams. Which of course are all of our community made teams which compete in championships. For years I have had this PoR group homed in the Rally Section of CMS. Would you all prefer to stay here or have this forum area moved to the new esports section? after all I wanted to ask because you guys are actually our original and longest running esports Team!

I love seeing this team and effort continue to go -- year after year!!! Kudos!

By the way there is no right or wrong answer here. I just wanted to ask if you'd prefer to leave forum in this same area or move it to the new heading. So feedback appreciated.

David
    I like it as it makes us part of the regular and not the exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Thanks Gene. Any other feedback guys?

I’m with Gene, we need to highlight that racing can be about more than the roundy roundy squads! LOL

Forum has been moved to new area.