Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classification Races/Fun Races Before We Offically Start The Season

Default Classification Races/Fun Races Before We Offically Start The Season

As we all are, we have been patiently waiting for the start of the season in CMS in ACC.
    The issues still lye and david is not ready to start the season just yet
    BUT
    he has approved me to handle scheduling fun races until then!
    So these races will be primarily for classification and of course to have fun but be serious at the same time

There will be a total of 3 classings and i will decide where everyone will be depending on how you do in qualifying and races
    The classes are Pro (being the fastest), Pro-Am (the fast-ish slow-ish drivers), and Am (the slowest drivers)
    The reason we are doing 3 instead of 2 classes is because we have 30 plus drivers signed up, i will adjust classing if a lot of people DONT show for these races before the season down to 2 classes
    These are not mandatory races BUT i would like to see the majority of you all JOINING so when race 1 starts we can have the liveries setup for everyone, the classes setup, and people ready to choose their own car
    These classification races we will NOT FORCE you to be stuck in a specific car like the season will but be SURE to pick one that you can drive your fastest in and be competitive in

If you decide on a car and want a custom livery please get in contact with baakstaff in the discord so you can have it for the official season

THESE RACES ARE SUBJECTED TO STOP AT ANY GIVEN TIME KNOWING THAT THE GAME CAN PROGRESS TO ALLOW OUR OFFICIAL SEASON TO START, IF WE START THE OFFICIAL SEASON DAVID AND I WILL NOTIFY

ALL RACE TIMES ARE CST

Race will have a FULL FORMATION LAP setup and NO LIMITER
    After rolling from our starting boxes for the formation lap THE PERSON IN FIRST (when we go in single file) MUST NOT EXCEED 90 MPH or 144 KMPH
    WHEN IN DOUBLE FILE THE PERSONS IN FIRST AND SECOND MUST NOT EXCEED 60 MPH OR 96 KMPH

Schedule:
    July 15th, 2019 Race Number 1
    Track: Barcelona
    Time: Practice Start - 8:00PM, Qualy Start - 8:30PM, Race Start - 8:45PM
    Practice Type: 1x30 Minutes (MAKE SURE TO USE THIS TIME TO MAKE A GOOD SETUP ALSO)
    Qualifying Type: 1x15 Minutes
    Race Type: 1x60 Minute Sprint Race
    Pitstop Mandatory: Yes One Stop Is Mandatory (During The Race), There Will Be A Pit Window From 35 Minutes Remaining Till 25 Minutes Remaining (YES WE WILL ENFORCE THIS) And You Must Pit Within The 10 Minutes Given In The Window

July 22nd, 2019 Race Number 2
    Track: Spa-Francorchamps
    Time: Practice Start - 8:00PM, Qualifying Start - 8:30PM, Race Start - 9:00PM
    Practice Type: 1x30 Minutes (MAKE SURE TO USE THIS TIME TO MAKE A GOOD SETUP ALSO)
    Qualifying Type: 1x15 Minutes
    Race Type: 1x160 Minutes (Sprint Race)
    Pitstop Mandatory - Yes Mandatory Pitstop

These notes are to help you better understand why we are doing this! This is in great preparation for our season start! and it will benefit yall for waiting so long to actually have some real fun!
    Notes:
    1: Make sure to find a car that you are comfortable with and are able to go at your best pace with, these races will be for classification so we want you to try your best at qualifying lap times, and have your best race pace
    2: Make sure when you find a car suitable to make a good setup to where you are able to go even FASTER! good setups help save 2-3 seconds off of a lap
    3: Make sure to follow ALL rules listed https://cmsracing.com/champion/forum...quired-Reading
    4: DISCORD IS REQUIRED, if you are NOT already in the discord join https://discordapp.com/invite/4ckmjPX
    5: Make sure to listen to the race steward, this is also why we REQUIRE discord
    6: Races are NOT mandatory BUT WE WANT the majority of you there so we can test, class, and get everything for the official season ready
    7: We are accepting CUSTOM liveries to be put in place for the car that you choose! Please speak with Baakstaff in the discord to set yours up
    8: These races can stop at any time to start the official season, so make sure you are finding your cars and setups
    Last edited by Top Mass Entertainment; 07-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Austin thank you so much for doing this! Also to the other guys helping you Josh, Vincent, etc.!!! Much appreciated. Guys this is really positive ... with the help of these 3 guys it's going to allow us to get racing, have some fun, while continuing to test! It also helps me to have a team here we have assembled looking after our ACC series!!! and focusing on it guys! Let's do this!

my personal motorsports blog

also Austin, when you get a moment would you mind adding the classing/fun races to the CMS calendar at https://cmsracing.com/champion/forums/calendar.php

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    also Austin, when you get a moment would you mind adding the classing/fun races to the CMS calendar at https://cmsracing.com/champion/forums/calendar.php
    Done!

5. Default

Thanks for setting this up. I look forward to it!

Sweet man! Im ready for it too haha

ok who can we count on Monday night the 15th to join us? check in!

I'll be flying into Spain Monday morning. However I will be relinquishing my Ferrari contract for the upcoming season. Will be testing the Nissan at this event.

Racing Monday Night!!!! If you are signed up guys please join us this is important for us to really test and classify folks.