Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Event2: Estoril

Default Event2: Estoril

The CMS team of David Anderson, Vincent Marsh, Jon Uyan and JT Tami will be live tomorrow at 12 noon CST at the P1 Gaming Estoril round 2 Sprint Series!!! Come watch us. Here is the stream

my personal motorsports blog

We are about to go live. In addition to YouTube broadcast I am also streaming at https://twitch.tv/Davidantx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just wrapped up, great racing today. Here is my stream replay

Watch cmsracing.com Live at Estoril P1 Gaming Sprint Series from davidantx on www.twitch.tv

The Champion Motorsports e-sports Team competing with rFactor 2 in the P1 Gaming Sprint GT3 Series continued their move upward in the early season points battle this past weekend at Estoril Portugal. The CMS-A Team scored 10 points in both races on the weekend and finds themselves in a great top 10 spot after the first two rounds in 7th overall. Less than 10 points out of 4th position the team will look to continue to move upward in a few weeks at Brazil.

JT Tami Above in the CMS Chrome Based Aston Martin makes a pass for 7th place at Estoril

Additionally this weekend the team saw the first entry for the CMS-B team with David Anderson making his season debut. David showed improvement and racecraft throughout the event, completing both races, and moving forward with solid results in both races. Something for the Junior team to build on and in hope that we will be able to get Vincent Marsh on the grid if a reserve spot opens next round.

Here is a link to the current team standings

https://p1-gaming.de/P1GT/P1GT_TeamStandings.html