Thread: A bunch of rF2 stuff is on sale right now.

1. Default A bunch of rF2 stuff is on sale right now.

I was thinking about picking up the Reiza pack. Any plans to use this content in an upcoming series? Imola perhaps?

Also, what do you guys think about the Reiza pack (cars and tracks) in general?

https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/365960/

I really enjoy the Reiza pack. I just got the Endurance pack on sale and haven’t driven it yet, so i can’t compare to other pay packs, but the Reiza cars are way better than any other rF2 cars I’ve driven with the exception of some of the ASR mods. The Metalmoro cars are excellent and very fun to drive. The Formula Vee is as well, and the Pumas are fun.

The VIR track is very good. Right up there with their Sebring track. Imola is also excellent, and the 1972 version is just a blast! I raced in one of the Metalmoro cars on that version just the other day and it put a big smile on my face. I haven’t driven the other tracks in the pack that much yet.

I highly recommend the pack. Really improves rF2. I’ve unsubscribed to quite a number of mod cars and tracks now since the quality of these packs make running most of the workshop mods unappealing.
    Last edited by Phil Hopkins; 06-26-2019 at 08:11 AM.