Thread: Steam Summer Sale

Default Steam Summer Sale

What non-racing games are you looking at?

Post below!!
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

I've got over 350 hours into Division 2

Sent from my Cell using Tapatalk
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

Oh man if I didn't like having physical media I could probably be saving lots of money.
    Xbox: xxWtChocolatexx
    PS3: WtChocolate
    iRacing: Michael Heikes
    Steam: wtchocolate

I'm looking at getting the rest of the Arma 3 DLC, and start prepping for the Contact Expansion that comes out next month (my son bought it for me for my birthday!)

Also, the Valve Collection is just awesome, even though I already own most of it, it would complete the collection and name TF2, Portal, DoD and so many others.

I'm also thinking of nabbing Work Simulator for VR...looks like fun, and Onward, which I've had my eye on for a while, and now that it has AI bots looks really impressive, especially with the new Index controller support!!
    Tim Collier

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

I picked up Battle Tech, 3 add ons for Motorsport Manager, a few new cars from Raceroom, and Dakar 18!!!! Some great deals!

my personal motorsports blog

I bought the Reiza Pack and the GT3 Challengers pack for rF2, haven't had a chance to check them out yet though. But couldn't pass up the discount.

I also bought Onward, the VR shooter, and it's astonishing how much it mimics using rifles and handguns. I can't wait till I get the new Valve controllers to try with it.

One last thing I bought is a utility callled 'fpsVR' that I saw in a video review of different VR headsets. It's only a couple of bucks right now, and it will let you see info such as framerate and GPU/CPU utilization while in VR so you can tune your graphics settings. Here's the page at Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/908520/fpsVR/

If you have VR, this thing is so useful!! HIt only works in SteamVR, so if you're using an Oculus and want to see stats in iRacing you have to run it through OpenVR with SteamVR open.....so not really useful there.
    Last edited by TimCollier; 07-07-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    Tim Collier

Contact looks very interesting. If anyone wants to play Arma 3,discord group i created for simracers. https://discord.gg/CZkqeuX