Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discord

Default Discord

Hey ........I'm trying to get into racing rF2 and I am trying to get rF2 figured out. The interface is nothing like old rFactor. To get help Tom Nasella suggested I get on Discord and have someone talk me through it. But as usual I'm hitting a snag. I tried to install Discord and I must have had it installed before. So now when I try to install it I get this message. Any ideas ?fail.JPG

Also I understand the Flat six is free ? But senility has me puzzled as how to download it.

Not sure about the discord issue, but you can find the Flat 6 in the steam workshop.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...archtext=flat6

I found this https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en...staller-Errors maybe it might help you.
    Last edited by Crispy Pepper; 06-15-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Thank you.
    I can see the page and I'm subscribed but how do I download the mod ?

It should download when you open Steam

When you click on the track link Chad posted make sure you log into steam through your browser.Then just click on the "subscribe" button and it will download automatically. Then when you launch rf2 it should install automatically also.

Thank you.

Still have no answer as to why Discord won't work. I must have left over files from a previous installation. How do I get rid of all traces of Discord and start over ?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnslo View Post
    Still have no answer as to why Discord won't work. I must have left over files from a previous installation. How do I get rid of all traces of Discord and start over ?
    Go into your installed programs (apps)...see if there is anything Discord related there, run the uninstall thing (right click on the app, should show a box that allows for uninstall)

Windows 10?

Win 7

Quote Originally Posted by oldnslo View Post
    Win 7
    If Discord is there, should be in "installed programs" then. Name changes and such, in Win 10, why I ask.

When you get the error trying to install, are you using an old d/l of the Discord installed, by chance, or did you redownload everything and start anew?