Thread: Fun Race Help Test the ACC Server 6/17 at Spa 8pm CST!!!

Default Fun Race Help Test the ACC Server 6/17 at Spa 8pm CST!!!

Hello Everyone

We will have a fun race to test the new version 1.0.4 of ACC on Monday June 17th!!! There are some critical new features available such as saving results. So please show up and help us test
    Here are the details you need and meet on the CMS discord server Monday night to help us chat and test the new build.

Start Time 8pm CST, we will have a short practice, followed by Qual by a short 30 minute race
    Track Spa
    server name = cmsracing.com GT3 Series (search for cmsracing in the server search list)
    password = cmsrocks

let me know if there are any questions
    the server is up and looping now!

David

my personal motorsports blog

Reminder fun race Monday night!!! Server is looping now for practice

Reminder , fun, test race tonight!!!! Join us!

Server has been launched an hour early for anyone wanting extra practice tonight. Itís counting down a 90 minute practice to 830 pm cst for qual. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed it. Hope it went well!

-See You On Track!

Good race last night. I saw bunch of you in Discord voice channel but could not join as I was concentrating on my setup adjustments, and I had a lot to change/test. Earlier in my practice I did take a look in Lexus, Porsche and Honda. Confirmed that Honda was about 1.7-2.0 sec slower than 2:20 race pace. Porsche is too nervous as expected and it will require a lot of work to get it right given that it suits your style.

Lexus is a good contender and I did have hard time bringing my Bentley close to put a pass on J. Staffen (hope the name is right) I was losing momentum at T1 while getting on Kemmel Straight I was faster. But not being able to turn T1 as efficient basically killed my momentum almost every lap. Lexus had definitely better turn-in when I was testing it.

Got two questions:
    - Are replays saved now?
    -and, how do you open chat window while on server?
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

7. Default

Close with the name, good race! I noticed you seemed to push wide on the T1 exit, I'm pretty sure that was the only thing keeping you behind. The lexus is really agile on braking, but can have a pretty loose rear end at times if you don't watch your steering inputs.

Replays are saved, you can find and view them in the "Gallery" section on the main menu (though you might need to configure you replay saving settings under "General" in the settings menu). Pressing Enter brings up the chat window