Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A little help?

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollier View Post
    I would say we should have a Monday night Driver Development each week, but there's so many other series' running here I don't want to schedule anything over them.

So I would suggest, anytime someone is putting up a session for practice, and I know many do this already, just share it here (and on Discord!) so that others can come in and benefit as well.

I'd also suggest that you password it, or limit it to league members of Champion Motorsports and Texas League.
    Sounds a good idea for the future! Let me help Phil first and then we see how we can organize something

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I too would benefit from some driver coaching. I wonder if practice was setup in team mode would allow coaches to get into student cars sort of like a DE where you would do a ride along with your coach?

Can you and Humberto make Monday evening as well? I think if we set up a practice, anyone should be able to spectate in anyone else's cockpit. Can’t see inputs that way, but I don’t know a way to see those. .

4. Default

Just an FYI in case you didn't know, something else you might find useful, with the VRS (virtual racing school) packs (they are paid subscription but pretty cheap) you can subscribe to one series (which works well when CMS and iracing run same tracks) and it includes a telemetry recorder that will record your laps and then compare your telemetry to a fast lap of a VRS coach. Its pretty easy to use comparison and will show you things like how much they brake and where compared to you for each corner, how much they turn the wheel, where they accelerate etc. The subscription includes setups as well. I've used it a bit and find it handy at times to find where I'm going wrong.

It would be pretty neat to spend some time with the faster guys on CMS as well, just putting it out there as another potential resource to help improve.
    Obutto Rev | Oculus Rift | Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 + Formula Wheel | Heusinkveld Pro Pedals

Anytime you can get help from these two will time well spent. if available i will join in as well not so much help but listen and learn

Life's journey is not about showing up to the grave in a well preserved body, But to come in sideways totally used up Shouting WOO HOO what a F*&^ing ride.

Hi Phil! I might no be able to make it tonight, lets pospone this till next gt3 practice session and we can get on a separate channel and work for the race! Sry but something has come up!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi Miguel,

I was just about to post the same. We had a fierce electrical storm last night. The power is back on, but my internet is not. I’m posting from my phone. They say they will have it fixed by the time we were scheduled, but I have my doubts.

I can wait until the next practice session. Perhaps Humberto and others can join in at that time as well.

Thanks again for the willingness to help from you and Humberto. Much appreciated!

Okay, so it may be a while longer. No internet still, and now they’re telling me the soonest they can come to repair my service is June 27th. If it happens sooner, I’ll post again, but in the meantime, looks like I’m out of service for a while.