Thread: Rallye Vosges Grand Est

Default Rallye Vosges Grand Est

My stable in a Renault Megane Maxi (A7K)

It was a good event, just a small mistake on SS2 where i slide off the road a bit but could reverse back up on the road and continue. Just a few sec gone so no big drama.
    The rest of the stages was good but a bit slippery on the first day where i had wet tires all day. That was a good Choice for me even if it was 2 damp stages befoe one wet.

Times and standings in the box

One wet is all it takes to make them all wet. Iíll go dry on damp, but not damp on wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

also my stable rally, I had a power cut on the very first stage because of thunder and lightening

i tried day 2 but with no motivation because of power cut it did not go well, sorry guys , rubbish result again

Finished the rally, 2nd in Class and 13th overall, but i was 6th .... in the second last stage the car flipped to its side over a little jump, lost the brakes and due to that i hit the spectators as well, lost a lot of time there.

In anger i drove then the best stage time on Sorica, at least something lol

Nevertheless some good points will be achieved.
    Last edited by T.Soovik; 06-09-2019 at 05:24 PM.