Thread: 2019 NARS Summer Series - GT3 Practice Race - Donington - Results, Replay, & Recap

Default 2019 NARS Summer Series - GT3 Practice Race - Donington - Results, Replay, & Recap

Results:
    Race #1
    Race #2

Replay:
    Race #1
    Race #2
    Last edited by Don Fryman; 05-31-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

Hi guys,

I am afraid I won´t be able to race tonight.
    AP

Same here. To much stuff going on around the homestead. I still have 3 hours of daylight left and lot's of things to do.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Blocked in qualifying by a car rejoining the track and racing line off place.

BMW for Race 1, felt decent until I made a put a wheel off and hit a wall. Repairs put me a lap down, but crawled back to 10th

Mercedes for Race 2, put on pole for some reason. Gearing much better in the Merc, got a great start. Divebombed a few laps later, the steering on the AMG got worse, and lost interest.
    ---------------------------
    JT Tami

Champion Racing

2011 NALMS LMP1 Champion - #97 Champion Racing Audi R10 TDI

I had a lot of fun that was cool. I drove the Aston and used the baseline setup no changes as I jumped in at the last minute. Was happy to get it to the finish cleanly in race 2. I missed race 1 as I was asleep at the wheel on the start time

my personal motorsports blog

6. Default

Hi JT. I didn't catch that you switched cars between the 15 and 45 minute races. We need to avoid doing that because it goofs-up the restart file. It can also leave someone out of the grid or put them in other starting positions. I think that is why you ended-up on the pole. rF2 got confused.

From the Cars section of the Series Announcement, "Drivers can run any of the S397 GT3 cars and can change cars each event, but NOT between the qualifying race and the feature race."

Quote Originally Posted by JTninja View Post
    Blocked in qualifying by a car rejoining the track and racing line off place.

BMW for Race 1, felt decent until I made a put a wheel off and hit a wall. Repairs put me a lap down, but crawled back to 10th

Mercedes for Race 2, put on pole for some reason. Gearing much better in the Merc, got a great start. Divebombed a few laps later, the steering on the AMG got worse, and lost interest.
    Last edited by Doug Atkinson; 05-30-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Good catch Doug!!
    Drivers you can use which ever GT3 you want through the season but please stay with the same car all night for each event.

Well my admin duties went as planned, too bad my driving didn't...
    When I got to line for second race FFB was screwed and I forgot what key I had set to restart it so called it a night.......

An Incident Review has been posted for our GT3 Test Race.
    It can be found here -> https://cmsracing.com/champion/forum...cident-Reviews
    Please take a look so you are familiar with our Incident Review procedure.