Thread: ACC Monday Night League Will start Soon

Default ACC Monday Night League Will start Soon

Update.

With the release of ACC version 1.0 yesterday I have decided that there are still some things that we need to see improved, stabilized, sorted out, etc. from the developers before we can confidently begin the league. So, the season will be moved to start on Monday July 1st with Round 1 at Misano. Schedule and other posts have been updated accordingly. The game has tremendous potential, so hopefully the devs can continue to make progress and we see it ready for league racing in the next 30 days. If not we will continue to re evaluate to a time when we can do league racing to the quality that CMS expects and provides to our members.

In the next week or two we will do another fun/test race with version 1.0 to continue to learn and stress the server. More details will be posted soon.

DA

my personal motorsports blog

David,

Thanks as well as for all the efforts you and others have put into this series. I have been a silent participant, but hope to change that with the release of the full game. I personally don't seem to be getting the performance I was anticipating, however, I'm still tweaking settings and will be looking into setting up my PSVR headset to see if that solves some of my frame rate issues. That and deciding which car to drive. The only question I have currently is typically one car swap per season is allowed. Do you plan on having this as an option?

Good call on the date move Dave. The sim is really something special but yeh its seems to have some issues with this final release. On my end everything was running really well prior to this. The FPS has dropped a lot for one?? But anyway as you say the potential is there. I may be dumping the dam Ferrari for dare I say that Honda

Woo hoo.! Found out today I need to work out of town this Monday

cms server has been updated
    let me know if you guys can get to it
    server name = cmsracing.com GT3 series (search for cmsracing)
    and password = cmsrocks
    btw, unfortunately I still see nowhere near enough progress to warrant league play
    so we are in a holding pattern
    biggest and most critical issue right now is lack of additional league admin functionality needed to control server and show stopper #1 is the lack of ability to save results
    until we get that unfortunately we can't race
    but we can be hopeful
    I will keep you guys updated
    right now at a minimum this seems like a really fun single player game
    that will have some likely fun esports contests, hotlaps, etc.
    sponsored by them
    not sure in it's current state it will have any broad appeal to private leagues unless we see a lot of progress
    on a positive note I saw an ACC server manager being developed which was a real useful took for AC
    so hopefully that will be something we can use once we get more configuration options and parsing results from the developers

Quick update good news and bad news

Good news is the devs seem to have on the hopefully near term roadmap several improvements which will aid in running a league.
    Bad news is the league is on hold indefinitely until we get these , can test them, see marked improvement, etc. so I have updated the title of this thread away from July 1st and instead we will continue to monitor and introduce league racing to CMS at a time in which the game is ready and it's appropriate.

Stay tuned here for more updates.
    in the meantime if you are interested in GT3 racing here at CMS we have excellent options in both our Thursday Night rFactor 2 series and our Weds night iRacing Series. Check them both out.

David

Hello Everyone!!! Quick update. You will see another post in this forum area from Topp Mass (Austin) regarding getting the ball rolling with some classification and fun races we plan to start on July 15! We are getting closer and closer all the time to being able to start our series. Still some key issues we are tracking and needing progress on from the Devs, but things are getting closer and there is progress. So, the best thing you all can do right now is come out and show up and participate in our fun races starting on July 15! We need everyone that signed up to try to join us as the data we collect from these races is going to be critical to allow us to start tracking points soon! Thanks and cya on the track!