Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Angelo dos Santos

Default RIP Angelo dos Santos

Fellow simracer Ric Campos sent me a PM to let me know that Angelo has passed away. I've asked Ric for more information but that is all I know for now. I know he will be missed by many online racing communities.

I thought something was up, and feared it was this. Sent him a message on fb about a month ago and never got a response. ...damn.
    Thanks for posting this though, Jimmy.

...some of the most fun I ever had sim racing, battling with Angelo. Going to miss it, but won't ever forget it.

RIP Angelo.

Terrible news this morning, he will be missed on and off the track. Best wishes to his family.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

I so hate to hear this. He will absolutely be missed, and someone we have always really valued being a member here at CMS.

my personal motorsports blog

A real shame. He sure seemed very upbeat until the end. He agave it a good fight.

-See You On Track!

I had plenty of races with Angelo but I never raced against him. He was way to fast for me and usually I was just getting out of his way as he lapped me. He was always happy to offer help/setups and always seemed positive. He was shy on teamspeak saying his english wasn't very good, but we always encourged him to speak to us because he spoke english real good and I told him his english was way better than our portuguese. I don't think Angelo did anything with his pc other than racing sims. The thousands of hours he had logged in steam for rf2, automobilista, AC, and just about any other sim showed his dedication. He will truly be missed by the community.

RIP Angelo.

Can't believe it, just as I was talking about Norm this morning wasn't expecting another sad news. From his FB I knew he was in the hospital for sometime but didn't know the nature of his illness.

He was very passionate about simracing and his country I'm sure, he always chose Brasilian colors for his skins. He wanted to race so many mods in rF2, AMS and AC.

RIP Angelo.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

This is terrible news.

Rest in peace Angelo.
    ôLife isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain"

RIP Angelo
    Cheers, Matthew
    CMS Racing #174