Thread: Green Green Green!! ... oh my god nooooo...

Default Green Green Green!! ... oh my god nooooo...

This is what you expect out of D class low split GT3 racing right here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425493048
    Derek Steffeck
    Team Horses Arse - "Bringin' up da rear"

Wow! Nice save into T1!

How's the PiMax in your opinion? Have you tried other VR headsets for comparison?
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks! Kinda surprised myself there to be honest, hah

I really really love the pimax (5k+). I owned a rift for a bit over a year before getting the pimax, and I also had tried an entry level HP WMR. I think the rift CV1 was really good, just wanted the sharpness/FoV of the pimax after hearing about it. Honestly it is not even comparable.. the pimax blows everything about the rift and WMR out of the water. from the actual area of clear image, to the FoV, its just much better than either of those.

With that, I did decide to purchase 'everything' to get it to play nicely with minimal effort, such as the vive DAS, 3d printed hinges, a few different VR Cover foam pads that I custom cut, vive lighthouse, and building up the face piece with velcro to fit my face better.

If you like to tinker, the Pimax is great. If you want something that you can just throw on and ride, I would stay with my rift, which I still use for room scale and still like as well.
    Derek Steffeck
    Team Horses Arse - "Bringin' up da rear"