Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CMS-TXL Registration

Quote Originally Posted by CptButters View Post
    Sorry I'm late the Ferrari gt3 404 number if possible. I'll be at the very back I'm sure.
    Thank you
    Yes and please fill the registration form in the first post so we can update tables tomorrow!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Internet service is down after a fierce electrical storm last night. My provider is telling me the soonest they can come to repair it is June 27th. Looks like I’ll miss this Wednesday and the following GT3 race as well.

If I had any options in providers, I’d sure be switching about now. But they have a monopoly out here n the boonies where I live.

Correction: my iracing name is not Dan Svoboda. it's Daniel L Svoboda
    "Tarheel" Dan

This is a notification to all drivers classified as AM and Silver class drivers for the current season.

One change has been made in the past week, where a driver was asked to change classes based on pace, performance and results.

Jay Steffey has agreed to move from the Silver class to the AM class, and his points have been adjusted based upon what the admins feel would have been his points results from the first two races had he run in the AM class. The current GT3 standings have been adjusted for this, and Jay will be running a car number and car plates for the AM class for the remainder of this season.

I would personally like to thank Jay for being gracious about our request to move him up a class.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Organizers, can I switch my car for the remainder of the season? I believe were entitled to one switch after the season has started correct?

Id like to transfer into the BMW Z4 GT3 please?

Please advise. Thank you.

Thank you Tim and admin for the chance to run in the higher class. I also want to thank Tim as he was very considerate in the request to switch classes.

Hope I’m up for the challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Rodriguez View Post
    Organizers, can I switch my car for the remainder of the season? I believe we’re entitled to one switch after the season has started correct?

I’d like to transfer into the BMW Z4 GT3 please?

Please advise. Thank you.
    Ken,

The series rules state the following:

"You can change your choice of car up to the first race of the official season. If you change to a different car during the season, you will receive a 25 point deduction to your Driver’s points (and Team points should you belong to a team)."

So the option is there, with the penalty noted above.
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V3 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Quote Originally Posted by TimCollier View Post
    Ken,

The series rules state the following:

"You can change your choice of car up to the first race of the official season. If you change to a different car during the season, you will receive a 25 point deduction to your Driver’s points (and Team points should you belong to a team)."

So the option is there, with the penalty noted above.
    Tim, thanks for the clarification. At this juncture it would be more detrimental to the team. Well stay as is then.

Thanks again.

Table is updated with some drivers class adjustments, numbers and some new registrations. Please doble check your name in the list and number assign and update your numberplates. If any mistake let me know!