Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun Race at Misano and Server Stress Test 5/13 - Please Join

Thanks to everyone that came out tonight. Unfortunately we only had 8. Where is everyone that has signed up?

On another note I am thinking perhaps one more fun and test race before season starts on Monday Memorial Day at Nurburgring GP. More info soon on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my personal motorsports blog

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    Thanks to everyone that came out tonight. Unfortunately we only had 8. Where is everyone that has signed up?
    My wheel has exploded and I am waiting for a replacement to come from Thrustmaster.
    Blasted belts.

Quote Originally Posted by davidan View Post
    Thanks to everyone that came out tonight. Unfortunately we only had 8. Where is everyone that has signed up? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes i was surprised more were not on track??

But anyway man o man I could not find front end grip last night? Off line the car was ok I was running 38-39s but last night I had all I could do to get into the 40's during the race. And lighter the fuel got the worse it was. I was using the stock setup except for fuel load. I thought maybe the others had more DF going thru the turns but on exit they were just checking out usually I can match straight line speed its always the turns the tight turns that kill my lap. But was good fun....hard work until I parked it but good fun.

I do apologize to a few front runners I didnt know I had blue flags? I was checking but couldnt figure out who was who? Then I noticed they have a tiny marshal waving a blue flag ......oops sorry.
    Racing From The Darkside!

Sorry, yesterday I was on duty. Happy to join for Memorial day.
    Sailing season is up and I am committed to campaign a racing boat, reason why I like Monday races here
    i7 4790k | RTX 2080ti | Win10 | Pimax 8k | NLR V3 | SS v2 | SimworX GTv3

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12