Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: '87 Celica GTO International Tour Details and Car Selection/Signup

Quote Originally Posted by frankm View Post
    After running in the test race and getting de-shoveled once again I think it would be best to bow out of this series at this time. My car #96 is available. Thanks to the admins and all the courteous drivers. You know who you are.
    Sorry to hear that. You are welcome back anytime.
    Last edited by Joe Miller; 05-16-2019 at 03:08 PM.

2. Default

Sorry I didn't catch this sign up before season started, had my dad in town visiting...

Hope I can still join

Your Name: Jorge Rivera
    Team Name: ARR Jegermeister
    Car Number: #19
    Last edited by Riverside; 05-21-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverside View Post
    Sorry I didn't catch this sign up before season started, had my dad in town visiting...

Hope I can still join

Your Name: Jorge Rivera
    Team Name: ARR Jegermeister
    Car Number: #19
    All you missed was the practice race

Ryan Soucy
    #4 ICI / Olivetti (Beretta!)

Wow, didn't know this got ported over!

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS:

Portland track / Toyota Celica - problem loading the track both on my computer and the server.

I've downlkoaded and installed the track, but it gets to the title page with the track picture where it should start showing that it's loading, but nothing happens.

I tried deleating and reinstalling the track, but no joy; I'm sure there's something else I'm missing, but I need some help.

The Toyota car works fine on the several other tracks from the series, Autopolis, Carolina, etc.,

Thanks,
    -Tony

Check your Locations folder. When I installed the track it made a second GameData folder with a Locations folder inside of that. Had to move the track from there to the original Locations folder.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

I thought we were going to drive the no chicane layout of this track.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Boynton View Post
    NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS:

Portland track / Toyota Celica - problem loading the track both on my computer and the server.

I've downlkoaded and installed the track, but it gets to the title page with the track picture where it should start showing that it's loading, but nothing happens.

I tried deleating and reinstalling the track, but no joy; I'm sure there's something else I'm missing, but I need some help.

The Toyota car works fine on the several other tracks from the series, Autopolis, Carolina, etc.,

Thanks,
    -Tony
    I'll Check to make sure I didn't make a mistake on the folder structure. You should be able to point it at your Automobilista folder and everything will go in its proper place.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Beck View Post
    I thought we were going to drive the no chicane layout of this track.
    We are.
    My mistake. It's fixed now.
    Thanks Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Beck View Post
    Check your Locations folder. When I installed the track it made a second GameData folder with a Locations folder inside of that. Had to move the track from there to the original Locations folder.
    My Locations folder has only VanportCart folder and inside that are four folders; Vanport, VanportNoC, VanportSum, VanportSumNoC.