Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brazilian Touring Car Classics Summer Series Details and Registration

Hey Frank,

Two separate classes : the GTBs and the also ran...

So if you want to run at the "front"... GTB.

For the rest, as it stands now, the Fusca has been stricken with such a weight penalty that it's not competitive anymore. I would pass on that one unless you really want to run with a rear wheel drive car.
    Between the Passat and the Gol, from what I can gather, the Gol has slight power advantage over the Passat but it's a handful to drive. the Passat seems to be an easier drive.

Cya at the races!

Thanks Gilles, i was about to ask that very question you answered, they are in two seperate classes.
    leaning towards the Gol at the moment.
    Last edited by Frank Radosti; 06-29-2019 at 02:36 PM.

If it's ok I would like to switch from the Gol 77 to the Gol 98 for the rest of the series.

making it official. forgot to do before the race tonight

Frank Radosti
    Gol #27