Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 15 - TAC Rally

Default Week 15 - TAC Rally

This is my first stable rally for the team and with my vr problems i had to use my monitor , its nowhere near as enjoyable but ive got to say the graphics looks so much better, its bliss seeing everything clearly so thats my mind made up that im going for the pimax 5k or wait for the hp reverb which should be out end of this month.

I wasnt expecting to be nearly as fast but im very happy with how the rally went

ss1-was my worst, killing a few spectators, sliding backwards down a steep bank and a lot of 'moments' !!! lost well over a minute
    ss2-still hard to guess the width of the car, the fov is well off but ill get used to it, nearly retired after an off but i was lucky to carry on
    ss3-getting more confident now, 5 seconds off the leader Kev42130 who i always have a very good battle with
    ss4-i like this stage because its so easy to catch you out, stay smooth and its a good time

ss5- ive learnt i need to brake much sooner now than when im in vr . 1.18 faster this time
    ss6- 7 seconds faster and starting to climb back up the leaderboard
    ss7-ss14 - enjoyed it and shared top times with the current rally leader

overall happy and hope to bring some points for the team, results uploaded

do you guys use cms skins or just leave them standard?
    Attached Images Attached Images

We only use skins on the WRC teams.
    You can adjust the width some with different resolutions.
    I tried different ones but like the 1920x1080 still the best. 16:9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As in life......... One must Press On!

Hi!
    My stable rally. Long one day rally with four times drive through Semetin stage.
    No problems with old fun Peugeot 205 A5. First in class now, but my rivals don't
    started yet.
    Times and standings in a Box.
    Good luck, guys!

My stable also. same class as Gres 205 A5. During rally I had 2 call for help and one spin. Other than that it was ok. Had some close times with Gres. But manage to keep in front at the end.

Results in dropbox

I will be going away tomorow on Easter holiday. so entire next week i will at our cabin with kids and Mrs. So no stable for me next week.

Quote Originally Posted by torwith View Post
    My stable also. same class as Gres 205 A5. During rally I had 2 call for help and one spin. Other than that it was ok. Had some close times with Gres. But manage to keep in front at the end.

Results in dropbox

I will be going away tomorow on Easter holiday. so entire next week i will at our cabin with kids and Mrs. So no stable for me next week.
    You have nice holiday buddy.

Cromax crashes out in SS13!!!
    Yes, I finally beat my rivalry and got second in stable. What a marathon rally! I only had one spin out in liptakov -second pass where I went wide in last right u turn and went into grass and had to back up around sign and then drop into lower field. But was able to get back to road. -20 sec.
    only one more driver to to run in stable so second or at least third.
    Latest times in drop guys. Friday night.

RS event for me in the 2004 Subaru WRC.

Never set a good time in Semetin, but my confidence grew by getting faster in each pass of each stage and happy to report that I finished the event in 30th place overall and currently 6th in the RC1 class.

Great job by Timo, Arwyn, Gres, Torbjorn and Gene, a pretty good showing from PoR all round!

Times in the box.

Pretty exciting rally, this afternoon i was first overall but a few people were still driving, so lets hope for the best, shall be some decent points !

Well done on the win Soovik

Thank you, you are very very fast indeed :> Kudos !

Does anybody know why i did not get any Stable Points ? Or maybe the points calculation is not done yet for some reason ...