Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Historics Spring Season Race 3 - Le Mans

Uh oh

-See You On Track!

I realized my problem now, I don't have the historic version installed yet. Only short practice I did was on no-chicane version of the base Le Mans track.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Uyan View Post
    I realized my problem now, I don't have the historic version installed yet. Only short practice I did was on no-chicane version of the base Le Mans track.
    Lol...good to know, because I couldn't see it either, and so that is the reason. Ty, saves me some time before I figured it out eventually.

And I will take the LM version of C9.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

5. Default

Alas, I had to take the short tail version of a new lawn mower......Golf at 6 AM, Sounders game at 12:30 and then off to the hardware store to purchase a new lawn mower to replace the croaked one so I could mow the short forest developing in my yard. A productive day by all accounts but no way to make it to France for a race.....