Thread: Gain FREE Bonus Points for Every Round of CMS Championship - Read Here for How!

Thumbs up Gain FREE Bonus Points for Every Round of CMS Championship - Read Here for How!

To add some additional fun and excitement to our series we will be offering all drivers a very easy way to earn FREE bonus points to your race finishing total for each of the rounds. All you need to do leading up to the race while practicing is enter and compete at Sliver Level in the official ACC esports competition!
    you may sign up at this link

https://sro-esport.com/

simply login, run your times, and then send us a link to your finishing position for validation on the leaderboard. Once we verify you will receive 2 bonus points!
    for the highest finishing driver from CMS from each of these contests that person will be an extra bonus point for a total of 3
    To claim your bonus points you must then run in the official race for CMS at the corresponding track.

For example, Round 1 of the Esports competition is now live at Monza! So sign up and compete.
    Then when you race in the first CMS official race at Monza on Monday 4/15 you will get 2 bonus points added to your total -- or 3 if you are the highest finishing esports lapper.

goodluck and have fun!

FYI, during the sign- up process you will be asked for your 17 character Steam ID. That is your Steam GUID ID:

In order to gather your correct Steam ID (the one actually allowing a correct account validation please visit www.steamidfinder.com and insert your Steam account name. The correct ID you are looking for is SteamID64. Make sure you copy the entire string and fill it out on your silver sign up form here.

Hope this helps those looking to resolve their registration issues.

Good luck!

Best

David
    Last edited by davidan; 04-05-2019 at 09:53 PM.

my personal motorsports blog

Round 1 at Monza is open so as you get on the leaderboard share here your position so we can validate, thanks.

instructions added for finding Steam GUID ID

Thanks David, this got me off my butt and forced me to put in some time with this sim....and I'm so glad I did.

Just spent the last 3 hours doing practice laps in the Hurracan at Monza, finally found the rhythm with the car, so moved on to the Hotstint competition. Managed to do 6 laps, sitting in the 500's but hey, it was a blast and it pushed me through getting those first few rating sets. Then I jumped on the CMS server and did 8 laps in the Hurracan putting in a PB as the track was perfect!!

I loaded up Zolder with the Lambo next, and relearned the track, one I've never been very consistent at. Then I did the hotstint competition, the BMW at Zolder, and not only did I have fun with the sun in my eyes, but I'm loving this tire model as the pressures build up the car just keeps getting faster and more alive. I managed PB after PB the last 5 laps of my 13 lap stint, and finished in 225th place out of 1000!!

The VR is smooth now, and the game looks great, but there's something that doesn't look right when I look at something at horizon level about 100 yards or so away. Will have to do some reading. And the FFB with my Fanatec may need to be turned down....my shoulders are killing me!!

But this is definitely a great driving experience, and while I'm not big fans of half the tracks, I'm still game for giving this a shot. Count me in for Monday night!
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

Awesome Tim, glad you will be joining us on Monday Nights' and you are the first to earn 2 bonus points for the race! Gotta love that! Rock on!

6. Default

11:04.116

Leaderboard link:
    https://sro-esport.com/leaderboard/

Quote Originally Posted by ijac View Post
    11:04.116

Leaderboard link:
    https://sro-esport.com/leaderboard/

My happy-go-lucky 11:18.918
    Tim Collier

It's not how fast you can go, but how long you can go fast!

| CPU: i7-9700k @ 3.6Ghz (4.9GHz Turbo) | GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming 8GB | MOBO: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 | RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 | SSD: Samsung 970EVO 512GB
    | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 1000W | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Wheel: Fanatec CSL Base/Formula Wheel | Pedals: Fanatec V2 Clubsport | Monitor: DELL S2716DG 27" G-Sync Monitor @2560x1440 144Hz | Oculus Rift CV1

I am at 11:15 at the moment! Rock on guys!

This contest is still valid given our new season start date. If you are competing in these rounds you will still receive your bonus points for Monza, Brands Hatch and Silverstone. So keep it going everyone!

If you have competed at Monza be sure to post your ranking and position here to get your bonus points!