Thread: Update on Classing (Pro and AM) please review

Default Update on Classing (Pro and AM) please review

I am still planning to take sign up information as well as results from pre season testing, and our pre season test race as well as official race #1 and #2. I will look at all that data including our competition and safety ratings upon completion of round 2 I will be ready to issue classing placements. After that and before the start of Round 3 of the championship, I will have everyone placed in either pro or AM class. Points are subject to change while we sort this out during the interim if we need to reclassify anyone. This is a work in progress, and so just be aware that all this data will be taken into account including results from official rounds 1 and 2 to help us hopefully get an accurate or as close to accurate placing for everyone.

New drivers will then be handled on a one off basis as they join throughout the season

thanks for your understanding.

David
    Last edited by davidan; 04-04-2019 at 10:53 PM.

my personal motorsports blog