Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Historics Spring Season - Prototype C

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I was actually a little worried about Sebring being too tight and bumpy, so... done! Daytona instead, by popular demand.
    Wha!?!? We didn't ask for that.

Hey, just kidding. Whatever you put up, is always great.

-See You On Track!

Also note I had to push the date of the final event - I was trying to squeak it in before Memorial Day here in the US, but the schedule coincided with the CMS Indy 500.
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

I was hoping to make this series as I love these cars but unfortunately life got in the way. I'm hoping to be able to make one or two of them over the series. Have fun guys
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

4. Default

If you haven't seen it yet you are missing arguably the best segment GT Tour (Amazon Prime Video - the former Top Gear trio) they have done. The week 12 installment has a segment on the Porsche 917 that is quite entertaining.

I'll most likely be in the Mazda this week.
    Should be interesting if anyone is in the C9 Sprint, to see if I'm correct about it not outpacing except on tracks where it can benefit most from the boost.

Here at Laguna, that boost will mostly be useless (and highly dangerous. But perhaps someone can get a handle on it and show me better) and I do believe Mazda and Porsche can compete. Haven't done any laps in the C9 to compare to my 787B laps, so all guess work.

...sure starting to miss the live timing page, very handy during the days leading up to race

If I have free time I will test all 3 cars to compare and get to know them better.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Cap off the weekend with these beasts tonight!!!

my personal motorsports blog