Thread: 2019 NARS Winter Endurance Series Championship (FINAL POINTS)

1. Default 2019 NARS Winter Endurance Series Championship (FINAL POINTS)

Final Results

---------------------
    Last edited by Doug Atkinson; 05-18-2019 at 11:57 AM.

WOW, had a blast in this and the GT 3 series and a major surprise of finishing GTE on the podium. Definately was not one of the three fastest GTE drivers, not even top five but my goal was to finish races and gain some consistancy along the way and i think i did.
    Thanks to Doug and Don for hosting and putting this on. My first experience in an Rfactor 2 league (was only able to load and run fr2 on my system about three weeks before the series started) and first ever multi class racing was awesome because of all you other guys on the track, lots of patience and help along the way. looking forward to the Summer series and beyond at CMS.

Congratulations guys.....well done by all of you.

Thanks to Don, Doug and everyone else involved in putting the show on the road. Your time and trouble is appreciated and I'm looking forward to our next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Congratulations guys.....well done by all of you.

Thanks to Don, Doug and everyone else involved in putting the show on the road. Your time and trouble is appreciated and I'm looking forward to our next season.
    A big +1 for that.

Congrats to Greg and Don for the titles they earned.
    Looking forward to next season's challenges.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Congrats to the top dogs in both classes. And, as always, many thanks to the admins for putting on a great series. Unfortunately, I wasn't out there as much as I hoped, but had a blast in the races in which I did participate.
    Eric Klister
    Crawling Gecko Motorsports

Thank you Doug and Don for hosting. This was definitely a fun series and the sprint series made it that much better. Looking forward to the summer series.

Congrats Podium in both classes.

7. Default

That was a fun one, thanks for the competition all! I hope to win one of these again.