Thread: March 4th, Open Test at Hungaroring! 3 Bonus Points for Attending!

Default March 4th, Open Test at Hungaroring! 3 Bonus Points for Attending!

Our Final Open Test before pre season races, and the season starting is coming up on March 4th at Hungaroring. The time will be 7pm CST / Chicago and everyone who logs a lap will get 3 bonus points!!!! More info will be in this thread, as we get closer, so subscribe to it and use this thread to prepare, help each other, share setups, discuss the track, etc.

February 18th Open Test at Hungaroring
    Last edited by davidan; 02-12-2019 at 01:51 PM.

my personal motorsports blog

I have updated our next test to March 4th (new date) based on the following development delay
    https://www.bsimracing.com/assetto-c...ase-6-delayed/

I may add a fun/practice race to the end of this one. So instead of it being 3 hours of just practice, maybe 90 minutes of practice then a test/fun race. Stay tuned to this thread for more details and mainly update your calendar to the new date.

FYI, our March 4th date is at risk, of being delayed. I have decided to wait until the next major update from the ACC team before we have our next test, which should be well worth the wait based on the work they are doing. Stay tuned to this forum for the latest info and hopefully we will get the update soon.

David