Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 NARS Winter Endurance - Round 1 - Barbagallo - Driver Briefing

1. Default

Sorry JT. Good luck with the glue and duck tape!

Drivers, start out in any car you want but if you want to run for championship points, and you have a good event that you don't want as a drop race, your points will be split between the two classes. Points acquired in one class cannot be carried over to the other class.

It's RACE day!!

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

Quote Originally Posted by JTninja View Post
    Bad news, PC crashed tonight, starts up but no display. Display still works though, swapped HDMIs didn't fix the issue. Not sure the problem, it will be looked at more in depth tomorrow. 10% chance of me making race 1.
    Hey, that gives me a 90% chance of finishing ahead of you! Seriously now, I hope you get fixed up and make the race.

Hey guys.
    This is my first time racing on this track. I have a question about the pit entrance.
    Do we use the access road from before the final turn? Or the access road after the final turn?
    I would assume the before final turn longer access road is safer but probably takes more time.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JTninja View Post
    Bad news, PC crashed tonight, starts up but no display. Display still works though, swapped HDMIs didn't fix the issue. Not sure the problem, it will be looked at more in depth tomorrow. 10% chance of me making race 1.
    "With this blast shield down I can't see anything".
    "Trust your feelings Luke!"
    JTninja soon to be known as JTjedi :-)

The pits on the left used by V8 Supercars only. For us it's the pits on the right, like last week's race.
    And I think pitting via pit entry lane that starts on the straight is safer and it shouldn't take longer since speeding on that lane is not restricted.
    LMP2's will be pitting around 40 min mark.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Be aware, rF2 just updated.
    Will have to get that in order prior to race time.

ETA: Some GT3 stuff downloaded, not sure what else. I had no issues getting on the server, so apparently was user side only (unless Doug or Don is a quick gun magician and updated before I got there. ...not out of the realm of possibility, but I sort of doubt that. lol)
    Last edited by Jason Whited; 01-31-2019 at 06:38 PM.

Yep rF2 pushed some updates today............
    The GT3 Challenger pack cars all got templates and liveries added. (I know it's about time)
    Otherwise no changes for the Endurance Pack cars so we are good to go for tonight.

I will be late tonight. I'm hoping to make it during qualy.
    Trying to get wife to update rF2.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Uyan View Post
    I will be late tonight. I'm hoping to make it during qualy.
    Trying to get wife to update rF2.
    Was only the template and liveries for the GT3 Challenger Pack, took all of a couple second for the update.
    Get on Discord as soon as you can, we'll hold things up if you are close.