Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NARS Winter Sprints - Test Race - Botniaring - Driver Briefing

It's possible that the problem is with the McLaren, there was an update for that recently and if you have a mod using the older version it would not update properly.
    I'm at work so can't tell you what version number to look for so maybe a little investigating on your part.........
    On my install I always make sure I uninstall any mod as soon as I'm done using it to keep from having any conflicts.

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

I just unsubscribed to everything, started RF2, shut it down, resubscribed to everything and it installed it all, but I think I saw that one car didn't install correctly. Couldn't read what it was because it only flashes for a second, to fast to read. I don't have any mods installed. Now what?

Aren't we using the same cars as Daytona? If yes, I could join that server just fine. So what's different now?
    Last edited by Scott Beck; 01-15-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Beck View Post
    I just unsubscribed to everything, started RF2, shut it down, resubscribed to everything and it installed it all, but I think I saw that one car didn't install correctly. Couldn't read what it was because it only flashes for a second, to fast to read. I don't have any mods installed. Now what?
    You have to go into Modmgr and figure out which car did not install properly, then unsubscribe and resubscribe to that one again.
    Should be a total of 10 GT3's installed.

My Modmgr doesn't show anything. It's just blank. I'm not sure what's going on now. I suppose if I had the rfcmp file and put it in my packages folder, I might be able to figure out what isn't installed.

I'm stumped. Don't know what to do.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

My Modmgr doesn't show anything. It's just blank. I'm not sure what's going on now. I suppose if I had the rfcmp file and put it in my packages folder, I might be able to figure out what isn't installed.

Can't give much more help from work, once I get home tonight we can try some more if you don't have it going by then.

Aren't we using the same cars as Daytona? If yes, I could join that server just fine. So what's different now?
    No, these are not the same cars from Daytona. That was the Endurance pack. This series is using the 2 GT3 packs.

It can only be the Mclaren thing...because today when I started rF2, it installed the new Mclaren GT3 again, and the installation was sucessful.
    Anyways, I dont have any problems on my installation, is all updated, all working offline and Im not having any crash with it.

Will try again latter when Don check things out.

Look at the bottom. There is a little down arrow you can click and it'll bring a drop down of where modmanager is looking.
    Should be a couple listings, anyways. Try the other(s).
    I've had issue seeing mods before, and that was my issue then.

S397 pushed some updates today so that may be some of the problems we're having..............
    I will get the server updated and tested when I get home from work tonight!

What clear the download cache does, exactly? Its just some lost files from previous downloads or it deletes all my downloaded itens?
    Because I did that, and now Im about 1h30m and still downloading workshop itens...