Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Test 1/7 Nurburgring Post Test PR, Recap, and Media Thread

1. Default

I had a fatal error on lap 4. I was pretty much alone most of the time, but I had a really fun lap chasing Van Mol. The cars ahead of me appeared to be driving clean, but I did see a few cars off the track. It's good to see a lot of people with similar lap times, so I look forward to some good racing!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatCAN View Post
    That was good fun! A bit dissapointed to not see more on voice chat. Will voice chat be mandatory for the season?
    Couldn't get my mic working--global issue, not discord. A recurring error, as I battled this with Teamspeak too (where it is also not working).

Followup: There is a slider in WIN10 which is stuck at 0 of 0-100 which is probably my culprit. I can't grab it to move it off 0. Very nice too look at--only if you could actually USE it.

Several others have had this issue since the last update, so I will start my hunt there unless someone has a bright and easy idea. An hour of this after last nights ACC test session had me seeing the "Red Mist," and I'm just glad it didn't show up during the actual driving. The input to my headset worked just fine, BTW.
    Last edited by Christopher Snow; 01-08-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Amazing turn out last night, almost 30 cars logging times!

my personal motorsports blog

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty_McGassy View Post
    I had a fatal error on lap 4. I was pretty much alone most of the time, but I had a really fun lap chasing Van Mol. The cars ahead of me appeared to be driving clean, but I did see a few cars off the track. It's good to see a lot of people with similar lap times, so I look forward to some good racing!
    You are going to need to use your real name here at CMS. I'll guess you've already been PMed by an admin on this point.

I'm guessing the server is not running on Tuesday, as it's not on the list (?).
    Hope the "sort-by-typing-the-name" feature works it way into ACC, as it's a very useful feature in AC.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    You are going to need to use your real name here at CMS. I'll guess you've already been PMed by an admin on this point.
    No, otherwise it would have already been fixed. Having it under my username good enough? Maybe someone quoted me like you did and I wasn't notified, I need to check my settings.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Snow View Post
    I'm guessing the server is not running on Tuesday, as it's not on the list (?).
    Hope the "sort-by-typing-the-name" feature works it way into ACC, as it's a very useful feature in AC.
    If I type in cmsracing it comes up, but if I type in cmsracing.com it won't show up. There is 1 person currently on the server.

server is up, and yes just search for cmsracing. it seems to not like the .com part.

my personal motorsports blog

Just saw you there--real name and all. Yeah, we'll learn who you are forum wise, but it'll take some time. My fault, as I just assumed you were one of the UNKNOWNS who were on with us last (server usually pass-worded, but having it open now is good for generating series and "new sim" interest and for snagging potential new members all three.

I suppose I could use "Snowman"...but it's a bit late to change now (about nine years, I think).
    Last edited by Christopher Snow; 01-08-2019 at 06:47 PM.