Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Brazilian Stock Cars 2019 Series Details and Car Selection

1. Default

Full Time Bassani #70

I just drove the new 2017 Stock Cars for the first time the other night, and wouldn't you know it, you guys are racing it.

When I get home, I will go through the game a pick a car (if there are any available). Or if I have to go on a waiting list, please put me on.

Thanks, Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Soucy View Post
    I just drove the new 2017 Stock Cars for the first time the other night, and wouldn't you know it, you guys are racing it.

When I get home, I will go through the game a pick a car (if there are any available). Or if I have to go on a waiting list, please put me on.

Thanks, Ryan
    Cimed Racing #0, and Cimed Racing Team #88 are the only cars left at this time.

Ryan Soucy
    Cimed Racing Team #88, Please

Joe , u can retry me to this mod . I have no time to practice. Ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Denis Turcotte View Post
    Joe , u can retry me to this mod . I have no time to practice. Ty in advance
    Thanks for letting us know, Denis.

I need to remove my entry from this series. I just can't do Tuesdays at the moment. Hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to. Thanks.

Going to try a few of the later races in this series. What vehicles are still available Mr Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Napoli69 View Post
    Going to try a few of the later races in this series. What vehicles are still available Mr Miller?
    Looks like Cimed Racing #0, Cimed Racing Team #5 and Prati Donaduzzi #4

Also I haven't seen anything of Russ Sherman. He was supposed to have the Ipiranga Racing #28. Unless Jason has heard from him, I'd say that one is available also.

Mike Napoli - Prati Donaduzzi #4

Going to shoot for the last few races in this series...See you guys soon