Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian Stock Cars 2019 Series Details and Car Selection

Hehe, that explains a lot! (more than I'd like to admit, actually.)

ATTENTION - ALL UNREGISTERED DRIVERS!!!

If you wish to take part in this series you must register a car before you race from henceforth.
    It's a straightforward and easy process, takes seconds. We do not want to see duplicate cars on track in a series that has plenty of cars (skins) for everyone to choose from.
    If you plan to race, be sure to register a car before the next race (Tuesday, January 22, 2019)

Be aware, if you show up on race night with a duplicate car (ie...if you're in someone else's car) and have not bothered to register, you will be booted from the server come race time.
    If a unregistered driver slips through the cracks (ie...you go unnoticed by us on race night) your results will be disqualified from the championship standings.

You have been forewarned.
    Please be sure to follow the procedure laid out here because excuses, from henceforth, for not registering a car prior to racing will be ignored.

3. Default

Full time academy #3

ATTENTION: ALL DRIVERS!

Due to a limited number of cars being available in this series we will be reallocating cars if drivers do not chime in to make their intentions known.
    Drivers who miss two consecutive races need to post their intent to race and those who don't will lose their car.

If you registered a car, but have not participated in the series yet, please note if you intend to race in the coming weeks.
    If you registered but now do not wish to participate, please let us know.

Those missing two consecutive races will be allowed to keep their car for future rounds, but under the condition that they post their intentions here (ie...we are not stripping away cars. We're simply trying to sort who is active and who is not, that way if new guys show up and want a car, it will be there)

Two consecutive missed rounds without excuse will be seen as abandoning the car.

Thank you for your cooperation

Is possible to join today?

Quote Originally Posted by mancebosk8 View Post
    Please use your full name in forums and in any sim, making sure both matches.
    You need to select a skin first I beleive (to be able to race - first post).
    Last edited by Jon Uyan; 01-23-2019 at 05:05 PM.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

State your name and a car selection from the 2017 Stock Cars .
    Take a look at the first post in this thread to see the cars that have been chosen already.
    Chose a car that has not been selected by another driver.

Like Jon said Make sure you use your real name on the race server
    In the forums - log in and click Settings at the top right and then on the left click Edit Profile under My Settings, enter your real name in the Custom User Title box.
    Make sure you click Save Changes at the bottom right when done.

If you need help let us know. Once all that is done you are ready to race.

Sorry i change my name with same name in automobilista server. Bruno Mancebo.
    Eisenbahn #46

Eisenbahn #46
    Excellent. Welcome!

But you will need to select another car, the #46 is already taken.
    Please look over the opening post of the thread to see if a car is already allocated to another driver, and choose again

Eisenbahn #46
    Cimed Racing #0, Full Time Bassani #70 and Cimed Racing Team #88 are the only cars left at this time.