Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brazilian Stock Cars 2019 Series Details and Car Selection

It would be fun to have an influx but checking new members registration from the 92 on the server.

Using the Advanced Search by "Join Date" and "After" 2018-12-01 give only 2 new guys.
    Since dec. 1st, 2018, only Jorge Rivera and Dave Comins have registered. Dave seems to do the AC series.

***** EDITED *****

That is wrong as Vic DiPrizio registered on the Jan. 2nd. Search engine has limitations!!!
    Russ had registered earlier in 2018.

So it looks like we'll have 3 new drivers... so who's gonna be the first to t-bone these guys?

Glad you want to try us out Jorge, Russ AND Vic (sorry). Thank You!
    Last edited by Gilles Lalonde; 01-06-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Full Time Bassani #44
    Seniors Class, first time for me
    Windows 10 Pro---I7-6700K---16GB Ram---Logitech G27---GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB---Triple monitor,

Oh yeah!
    Keep em coming guys!

Eurofarma #90
    Seniors too please
    Cheers, Matthew
    CMS Racing #174

5. Default

I would like to join as well. all though I only have the base game and may be limited outside of that.
    If I could have the :
    Eisenbahn Racing Team #46

If that's not available any car would do. I will stay out of the way of the fast guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by frankm View Post
    I would like to join as well. all though I only have the base game and may be limited outside of that.
    If I could have the :
    Eisenbahn Racing Team #46

If that's not available any car would do. I will stay out of the way of the fast guys too.
    Glad to have you onboard, Frank!

This particular series uses base content, and a few tracks are 3rd party mods (links always provided for those) only...so you'll be good to go for this series.
    If you enjoy it, keep your eye out, because most of the DLC can be had really cheap at times.

See you at the track!

Really enjoyed racing you guys last night so thanks to admins for the server! I got off to a well rocky start with a hardware issue in the first race, about 4 laps in my new monitor arm mount decided it didn't want to hold screen in place anymore. Retired and put a band aid on it, got into 2nd race and had some great battles. Very fun...… see you guys in practice.

I have the Brazillian TC Classics purchased through Steam, and raced last night on the server without problem. (Had fun!)

But, the cars only show up when I'm on the CMS MNRL race server, but not for testing modes; there, only some Volkswagon type cars are selectable, no Brazillian TC stock cars we used for the race.

Help appreciated,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Boynton View Post
    I have the Brazillian TC Classics purchased through Steam, and raced last night on the server without problem. (Had fun!)

But, the cars only show up when I'm on the CMS MNRL race server, but not for testing modes; there, only some Volkswagon type cars are selectable, no Brazillian TC stock cars we used for the race.

Help appreciated,

Thanks
    What we used for the race are the Brazilian Stock Cars (first icon on first page in menu. Simply listed as "Stock Cars", IIRC)...they aren't part of the Brazilian TC Classics DLC.

Hehe, that explains a lot! (more than I'd like to admit, actually.)