Thread: Subnautica free in Epic Game store until 27th Dec 2018

Default Subnautica free in Epic Game store until 27th Dec 2018

I saw this somewhere in the news, and thought I'd give it a try, I played the last days in VR, and I can say that it's pretty good, even considering that it's not very well designed for VR (controls are awkward, touch controllers not supported, PDA is shown too close, right in your face, s.o.).

The graphics are impressive, combined with the immersion in the VR it's quite an experience, here's the trailer:

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...ubnautica/home

You can also play it on the monitor, you loose the immersion, but you get spared the issues mentioned above.

Thanks for posting this, Mihaly!

Grabbed it up the night before last and had some fun for an hour or two. Intend to get into it a bit deeper in the near future.
    Had this one on my Steam wishlist for a while but never pulled the trigger. Good timing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Whited View Post
    Thanks for posting this, Mihaly!

Grabbed it up the night before last and had some fun for an hour or two. Intend to get into it a bit deeper in the near future.
    Had this one on my Steam wishlist for a while but never pulled the trigger. Good timing...
    Just a warning: you might get addicted Especially in VR it's so easy to spend hours without realizing how fast time flies, on the weekend I was surprised to see it was 2AM when I took off the headset