Thread: Automobilista v1.5.13 is now out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Automobilista v1.5.13 is now out

Automobilista v1.5.13 is now out - includes Goiania External Ring & updated Imola!

V1.5.13 features a bunch minor fixes and updates that have been compiled since the last release, in preparation for the release of new cars in the coming weeks.

Below is the changelog for v1.5.11 -> V1.5.13:

Fixed UI bug that could allow reset tire sets / track progression / tire wear / fuel wear mid session
    Fixed AI not going out of garage when tire sets UI option is set to "Default"
    Corrected conflicting IDs in Drift tracks
    Made windowed mode default to borderless
    Added various fixes to drift score calculation
    Added multiple race setting to Dedi Toll
    "Look for XInput devices" is now defaulted to off to avoid long loading times (will reset for all users to default)
    Fixed bug where running multiplayer in spectator mode would cause single player to default to TV trackside camera
    Further tweaks to default settings in dedicated server (Max Data Client minimum 128 kbps)
    Added new Extreme SimRacing branding to tracks and various car skins
    Goiania: Added external ring layout
    Imola: Updated to 2018 modifications & added night time lighting
    MCR: Added headlights and brakelights for night time racing
    Read in full here.

Wonder if they fixed it so it will see my Bluetooth button box so I can play again??
    Guess I'll have to install it and find out............

Never let up for a second....or that may be where you finish!

G29 fix is still beta...

Ok so my 5 pages of series is on my side, not AMS... but I haven't changed anything... will exchange with Domagoj on Reiza.
    Any of you guys have that? In the game's main page, where the series' thumbnails are displayed, At the bottom right, it now shows not 2 but 5 pages of car series (1 of 5). Most series are appearing multiple times.

--

So AMS is now 1.5.15r with a crash to desktop if you run the Puma with AI cars. Without AI, they're fine.

The news is (some post on RD) :
    With regard to CTD after some epic effort by devs debugging last night and into this morning the issue has been narrowed down and a fix repacked. You can expect an update in the next few hours which should hopefully resolve the issue.
    In the meantime, running without AI and sticking to internal views will work in most cases.

And jose46lopez caught this one !!! It's empty...
    Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\Mclaren

Hotfix v1.5.16 was just pushed out, haven't started AMS yet today, that folder will probably be removed and the reported CTD fixed.
    I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 16gigs of 1866 HyperX FURY on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running a used GTX970 4GD5T OC on an new AOC Q2963 21:9 screen... I'm doing way better! I even got myself a barely used G29! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...

I figured my 5 pages, I had a backup Series folder inside the Series folder.... for months!
    It never bothered AMS before 1.5.15

All nice now.
    Last edited by Gilles Lalonde; 12-25-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 16gigs of 1866 HyperX FURY on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running a used GTX970 4GD5T OC on an new AOC Q2963 21:9 screen... I'm doing way better! I even got myself a barely used G29! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...