Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Historics Fall Season Race 5 - Feldbergring

Default Historics Fall Season Race 5 - Feldbergring

Join us on Sunday, January 13, for Race 5 of the Historics Fall Season - Feldbergring

This track is a remarkable piece of work! It is a bit of a departure from the rest of the season- it's long and maybe dangerous in places. Luckily we have a fairly long break to practice up!

This event will be standing start. AC now allows gear selection before the green, but be aware that it also allows (and penalizes) false starts! So don't go before the green!

This season we are requiring all drivers to pit for at least 1 liter of fuel, even if you could make the race distance (most cars will not be able to go the distance anyway).

The server is set for 2 minutes between the Qualifying session expiring and the start of the race. Be sure to check the remaining time when the session advances so as not to get caught out.

We will have a long Orange Zone for this event, through Weilquelle as shown on the track map.

Download the track here

Make sure you have the latest Porsche 356 update!

Race Schedule
    Practice: 8-8:45 p.m. Central Time (US) - 45 min
    Qualify: 8:45-9:00 p.m. Central Time (US) – 15 min
    Warmup: 9:00-9:05 p.m. Central Time (US) - 5 min
    Race: 9:05 p.m. Central Time (US) - 60 min

Note that AC supports timed races, so the lap count will not be pre-determined.

Password and server connection information here

All CMS Rules and Regulations are in affect for this series.
    Last edited by Hutch; 01-06-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    -------------------------------
    Michael Kolar (aka Hutch)

Server is up!

Michael, only the Alfa is showing for cars to select from
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

You Porsche drivers are going to love this place. Lots of long straights to let loose on. I did some offline practicing and was able to do a best of 4:52.2 in my Lancia so far, I still need to work on the gearing.
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

Should be fixed, thanks Dave!

Oh.....hell....yeah.

....that is all.

I'm just going to ask the residents to keep the children away from the general vicinity of the streets during any practice, qualifying and race sessions.

There MAY be times when it looks like I have no control ...

This should be awesome
    Understeer, you SEE the tree you crash into. Oversteer you HEAR the tree you crash into.

Just picture the movie "Death Race 2000 (the original one not the crappy 2nd one)" and this place could fit right in
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

2.4 hours of Daytona and then an hour of this.

I just might be knackered by midnight!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kcheeb View Post
    I'm just going to ask the residents to keep the children away from the general vicinity of the streets during any practice, qualifying and race sessions.

There MAY be times when it looks like I have no control ...

This should be awesome
    I would echo the concern for human life, but in my case, I can only hope that there are brief moments when it looks like I am in control, which is really just the transition between OOC events.