Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Porsche 911 GT3 R

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloRacer View Post
    I would think so, but the way they put it, lead to confusion. They are to release this car promising more challengers to compete with, but we already have a pack to come along, no?
    But I do hope it all can be a very big GT3 field, designed for a tight field of racing.
    Yes, the new cars being released from same modders (Studio 397 themselves in this case) should be with the exact same specs, since there are no spec changes in RL counter parts (AFAIK).
    The secret of success is constancy to purpose.

(Benjamin Disraeli)

2. Default

All the GT3 cars should play together nicely. This new "pack" is their 2nd add-on pack for GT3 cars.

Shameless promotional plug...
    For the new NARS Winter Sprint Series, all GT3s are eligible to run, and drivers can change to another GT3 at any point in the series.

/plug

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Atkinson View Post
    All the GT3 cars should play together nicely. This new "pack" is their 2nd add-on pack for GT3 cars.

Shameless promotional plug...
    For the new NARS Winter Sprint Series, all GT3s are eligible to run, and drivers can change to another GT3 at any point in the series.

/plug
    Like the relaxed rule on car choice Doug. It will enable us to enjoy all the cars.

(Benjamin Disraeli)

5. Default

Yep, hope so Jon. The endurance side will be one car for the 8 race series but the sprints are wild and free zone.

I'll bet there's more coming since they have announced only 3 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Atkinson View Post
    Yep, hope so Jon. The endurance side will be one car for the 8 race series but the sprints are wild and free zone.

I'll bet there's more coming since they have announced only 3 so far.
    2 more.
    https://twitter.com/rFactor2/status/1074345209067171845

Just received a DM from Marcel that he confirms new GT3 dlc be fully competible with the original one and he says they are working on BoP of the cars at the moment.

(Benjamin Disraeli)

8. Default

Then when all the cars are available... hopefully before the NARS Winter Sprint Series is over... we can have fun seeing which car works best on which track.

Or just pick the Porsche because that's always the best one (snort).

[insert Stuttgart crest here]

I'll wait for the Aston ......
    2012 CMS North American and World Divison P1 Champion

Case-HAF922, Motherboard-ASUS-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING, Processor-I5-9600K, Ram-32GB GSKILL,DVD Burner-ASUS X 2, Power Supply-Corsair HX850, Wheel-T500-Ferrari F1 Rim, Monitor-LG 42" 4K, Video Card-EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ti 6GB
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a racing driver. I am not designed to come 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. I am designed to win.." Ayrton Senna

I may have to change cars if the Audi is in the release. Is it tomorrow?
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR