Thread: Donations reminder for all MNRL drivers!

Default Donations reminder for all MNRL drivers!

It's that time of year again, and since I realize some of you don't venture much outside this forum area I'm posting this reminder in our forum as well so that it is seen by all.
    It's time to pay the piper and show that we want to keep this train running smoothly

Donations thread here

Please donate when you can. Every little bit helps.

Also, when you do, be sure to thank David for giving us this platform so that we can organize these races, and for all the expenses paid out of pocket for some of this stuff. If it wasn't for him, and those like him, the racing stops....so keep that in mind.
    We are given a very wide berth to run series as we see fit here (obviously provided they fit the criteria) and I, for one, appreciate it greatly.

So, don't be that guy that wants something for nothing.
    Donate when you can.

Thank you!

Yup,

I transferred money to my Paypal just a few days ago exactly for for that and to purchase Sebring for the NARS series.

Thanks for your support guys, it's much appreciated and every bit of help makes a difference.

my personal motorsports blog

4. Default

I just looked at the current graph of the donations goal vs. the received donations, and with one week to go before the start of the year, CMS is only barely above the 2/3 mark. Now, I'm not wallowing in money (who the heck is?) but I wanted to remind everyone @MNRL that transferred to CMS after the demise of R2P that they were paying about $2/week to race there -- nearly the same price as a gristle burger at some cheap drive-through -- and were happy to do so. I've looked at the list of what these donations to CMS pay for, and there certainly doesn't seem to be any funds wasted. I remembered Norm's request that we all contribute...If you are like me, and don't have a PayPal account, and don't trust your credit card online, David was willing to take my (admittedly old-fashioned) check, so he'll probably accept yours, too --grin. Subtle, huh?

Donated!
    Last edited by Gilles Lalonde; 01-01-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Just made my contribution.

7. Default

Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donation submitted
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR