View Poll Results: What cars would you like to drive in the next series?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 (the ones we ran in the past)

7 41.18%
  • Brazilian Touring Cars

2 11.76%
  • Something more modern, perhaps Brazilian Stock Cars?

7 41.18%
  • None of the above, please note in the comments your choice if your vote is here.

1 5.88%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: POLL: Second Series, what would you like to drive?

Well, this time the open server brought loads of drivers in, fast clean drivers on top of that!

I chatted a bit, invited them to MNRL. Hope we get a few new guys in, they're fast !

In a previous post, I mentioned a GID dash called LCD_Center.

I just figured it's not standard to GID, it's an addition available at RD:

Racedepartment.com downloads gid-center-gear-display
    I own crappy boxes... well you know what? 20gigs on a Asus P7P55 LX with an i7-860 running a used GTX970 4GD5T OC on an new AOC Q2963 21:9 screen... I'm doing way better! I even got myself a barely used G29! But I still endlessly mod rFactor...