Thread: Any custom content foreseeable in the near future

Default Any custom content foreseeable in the near future

Think my title states it...When can we expect any custom "MNRL" mods to be used for league?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Napoli69 View Post
    Think my title states it...When can we expect any custom "MNRL" mods to be used for league?
    When we have AMS modders to create the mods.
    You volunteering?

I think Gilles has slowly been working on a Can Am mod...but it takes time, so it may be another series or two, if/when that happens.

The new F1 (Formula Classic) championship will have the MNRL taste:
    using a skin pack with drivers Name, Number and Country of choice on the car.
    Thanks Joe for doing this.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

I would love to have all of the MNRL mods from rFactor converted. The problem is, the conversion tool does not add the tire features that makes Automobilista that much better than rFactor. I have been looking into it and there is no info on properly converting mods. Someone knows how to do it but I don't know that person. I have been studying the the problem and it's very time consuming. Between racing and a full time job, things are looking bleak. I think I need a college course to learn what it is I need to know. Until someone comes along who can give me the layman's tutorial I'm stuck.