Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MNRL Formula Classic World Championship Details and Car Selection

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Miller View Post
    You can use any number as long as someone hasn't chosen it already. That being said I have already placed the numbers on the cars so it creates more work for me if you change them now. If you feel strongly about it I will, but if you can stay with your original choice that would be nice.
    Joe, Gilles, and Jerry, I have no problem at all with changing my number (my official number @CMS is #85); I had just assumed that we had to pick a number that was already with the car one chose to drive. If this is important to anyone, please PM me and let me know. If it's not important, then I'll just DNF in the #12 and not the #85, and save Joe the extra work :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Alan View Post
    Hey I noticed there's only 1 .veh in the BRB folder so nick p and I would share the same file

I'll change to

Name: Todd Alan
    Number: 5
    Livery: ​K

I think Skip is gonna take the L
    There will be a skin pack that is separate from the stock skins. No shared files.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron page View Post
    Joe, Gilles, and Jerry, I have no problem at all with changing my number (my official number @CMS is #85); I had just assumed that we had to pick a number that was already with the car one chose to drive. If this is important to anyone, please PM me and let me know. If it's not important, then I'll just DNF in the #12 and not the #85, and save Joe the extra work :-)
    The numbers on the stock skins mean nothing, I can put any number you choose as long as it's not taken already. There will be a custom skin pack released for download soon. That being said, would you like to change your number Aaron? No big deal, I'm getting good at it now. lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Miller View Post
    The numbers on the stock skins mean nothing, I can put any number you choose as long as it's not taken already. There will be a custom skin pack released for download soon. That being said, would you like to change your number Aaron? No big deal, I'm getting good at it now. lol
    Yes, I would, Joe -- thanks. Make me the #85 so Jerry can have his number.

Looks fantastic!

Name: Tom "HeatCAN" Mountjoy
    Number: 14
    Livery: ​T

-See You On Track!

!!!!There is a Skin Pack Available in the first post of this thread.

That skin pack is cool. Thanks for all the hard work!
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR

Yes Joe, thanks for the effort.This kind of personal touch always appreciated. Makes the MNRL stand out and continue.
    __The view is great from moral high ground__

Name: Bob Sullivan
    Number: 57
    Livery: ​O

Not sure how many races I'll make but looking forward to some more close racing with you guys.

Love my new car Joe! I'll keep the #.

@Aaron - Thanks for the gesture. I'm good with #20. It was my SCCA car number in my old racing days.
    blue skies, jerry

------------------
    Pass carefully - Driver chews tobacco