Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interlagos (Brazilian Stocks) Post Race Data, Discussion, and Final Standings

Default Interlagos (Brazilian Stocks) Post Race Data, Discussion, and Final Standings

Last edited by Joe Miller; 05-05-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Unhappy

Damn it !

I totally messed up my pit strategy, it was all calculated for... 75 laps not minutes...

Then during the race, on fresher tires, I came out between Frank and Jason. It was evident that I was faster so just before corner 13, I punched the P2P and got along side Frank and I was passing him on the straight.
    I was unlapping myself so I couldn't understand why Frank was squeezing me against the left wall. Anyway, I'll have to watch the replay because before braking for corner 1, I just pointed the car a bit toward the right, when Frank saw that I was going by, I'm sure he stopped squeezing and went right to go back on the racing line... so I turned the car ever so slightly toward the center so to brake and turn left for corner one... we had contact. I don't know how, when, where or how come?

Replay or not, Frank, I apologize for ruining your race dude. My bad. I will accept any blame.

You all have a nice night.
    Last edited by Gilles Lalonde; 04-16-2019 at 10:22 PM.

First race here.

I accidentally hit the neutral button due to a differrent configuration with ams,I normally use rFactor 2. Then i failed to put the right gear so i killed the engine.

I am really sorry for the first turn contact, Lalonde.

I was unlapping myself so I couldn't understand why Frank was squeezing me against the left wall. Anyway, I'll have to watch the replay because before braking for corner 1, I just pointed the car a bit toward the right, when Frank saw that I was going by, I'm sure he stopped squeezing and went right to go back on the racing line...
    Yea... you'll have to watch the replay. I left you no where to go accept ...outside... as I was exactly 1 car width from the wall on the inside. You turned into to me about 3 times... the 3rd one got me. Man with all that speed you had I am amazed you didnt accept my outside invitation. Amazing
    I was solidly in P2 with a gap and less than 15 min's to go before Giles came barreling in but I had a feeling I might have had to defend against Jason. Guess we will never know now. Excellent race craft Jason was on me for the entire first stint and not even a tap. Thanks for the fun and great driving from everyone else in the field.

5. Default

Can’t believe I learned the race was 75 min just 30 secs before it started and I managed to finish!

Too much fun racing close to @aaron page, hard battle, clean battle, thanks for being sports and congrats on finishing ahead in the championship, well deserved and look forward to next season.

Proud to finish 5th in seniors, commitment clearly makes up sometimes for lack of talent

@Jason, thank you for running the champ, and to all admins, my first here, look forward to next one!

Gracias, Obrigado, bye bye Brazilian cars....

Quote Originally Posted by frankm View Post
    Man with all that speed you had I am amazed you didnt accept my outside invitation. Amazing
    Frank,
    At CMS we don't allow negative or derogative comments to be made about another competitor or their driving behavior. If you have an issue with someone regarding racing behavior or for any other reason, please contact them via PM. Do not use the open Forum to vent about other CMS members. If you feel that their driving behavior impacted your race please file an Incident Review Request (IRR). Our CMS Competition Rules and a link for filing an IRR can be found here - https://cmsracing.com/champion/forum...quired-Reading. Thank you.
    blue skies, jerry

------------------
    Pass carefully - Driver chews tobacco

Congrats for the season

Jon, Jerry, Tony.

I had so much fun before this shoulder injury, great group of guys. And thanx for the help getting me in to CMS to Aaron , Jason , Joe
    Nearly ready to get at it again. Hope to see the CMS guys on track real soon .

Garry
    Zinny
    Windows 10 Pro---I7-6700K---16GB Ram---Logitech G27---GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB---Triple monitor,

My race didn't go so well. I had a one stop pit strategy and it might have worked out but I didn't realize that you have to manually select tires when you pit. I figured it out when I came out of the pits sliding and spinning the worn out tires. Oh well, live and learn. I had fun despite my mistake.
    The whole series was a blast. I really enjoyed the added dimension of 2x tire wear.

Congrats to Tyler and Jon on the championship wins. Thanks to everyone that showed up to race.
    Last edited by Joe Miller; 04-17-2019 at 10:55 AM.

9. Default

Congrats to Tyler and Jon for your championships!

I knew I was in trouble this race on the warm-up lap, because my arrow keys would not allow me to schedule in a tire change. With THAT in mind, I decided to hope that they would magically be changed with a pit stop (hah), and just run my race. Had a rough first couple of laps, and then Jorge started our duel, which lasted until maybe one lap before I had to pit. Really fun racing you, sir! Wish I could have continued the battle, but...

The sim charged me time for changing tires, I think, but I exited the pits with 19% wear left. Spun out. Got a flat. Pitted. Spun out. Knew I had to make halfway to collect points, so I did the two sloppiest laps I've run in a decade, trying desperately to stay out of everyone's way. Finally parked it, hoping Tyler wouldn't complete twice my laps plus one. Whew!

Sure was a fun season :-)

Good going Tyler! Another championship win for Rothmans Racing.

Also have to thank CMS and all the Admins for putting this series together.
    Scott Beck
    Rothmans Racing
    MNRL
    NARS
    GBR