Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CMS-TXL 2019 Season 1

I would be okay with a vote. DP, HPD, or PRO/AM GTE?
    2016 Season 2 CMS iRacing AM Champion
    2018 Inaugural CMS/TXL Lone Star Sports Car Series Champion

Another thing I'd do would be to use a time multiplier - assuming they'll have one - to 2x - 4x to enhance the changes in the skybox. Sebring and the Petit are all about day/night transitions and I'd like to duplicate that in our races. Others can just be over the course of the afternoon.

Or if you really want to be weird, we could do like Reims back in the 50s and 60s and start the race at night and end up in daylight...

Attention Drivers:

We've made some adjustments to this season:
    • Elimated GT1
    • Replaced with GTE Pro
    • Added the Ferrari 488 GTE
    • Added the Audi R8 LMS

Thanks for your feedback and continued support!

- CMS & TXL Admins
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin
    Never give up, never surrender!

I'd like to participate in this one. I had been watching some Empty box videos lately so decided to buy an Oculus Rift, pull the rig parts and pieces out of the garage, and dust everything off and get back into racing. After being gone so long they sure have updated things. Lots more cars and tracks and I'm struggling to get back up to speed and add in the whole Oculus thing, I know I'll need some serious practice. But I'm sure I can be ready by the first warm-up race.

I'd like to get into the Pro-Am class using a preferred number of 57 and driving either the 911 or the Ferrari. Haven't had enough seat time in either to decide. Will that work?

Welcome back Julie, looking forward to racing with you again
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    Welcome back Julie, looking forward to racing with you again
    Thank you David. I'm finally settled down somewhere for awhile so really glad to have the rig setup and looking forward to racing with you guys again.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Redmon View Post
    I'd like to participate in this one. I had been watching some Empty box videos lately so decided to buy an Oculus Rift, pull the rig parts and pieces out of the garage, and dust everything off and get back into racing. After being gone so long they sure have updated things. Lots more cars and tracks and I'm struggling to get back up to speed and add in the whole Oculus thing, I know I'll need some serious practice. But I'm sure I can be ready by the first warm-up race.

I'd like to get into the Pro-Am class using a preferred number of 57 and driving either the 911 or the Ferrari. Haven't had enough seat time in either to decide. Will that work?
    No problem Julie, you can slot right into the Am class.

You'll love the rift! It's awesome in iRacing!
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin

All race dates have been added to the CMS Calendar. Mark those dates, drivers!
    Jason Lundy
    iRacing co-admin

Wohoooooo, looking forward to another great series, now were is that sign up sheet
    Dave Slee (DaveS) #38

Thanks Jason. The rift takes some getting used to but you're literally sitting in the car. Totally amazing. My situational awareness is something I have to learn with that as well but I'm liking it so far.